|Item Height||7.4 centimetres|
|Item Width||22 millimetres|
|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||GL-X750|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 2.2 x 7.4 cm; 2.83 Kilograms|
GL.iNet GL-X750 (Spitz) 4G LTE OpenWrt VPN Router, 128GB Max MicroSD, EMEA (EP06-E Module Installed), AC750 Dual-band(2.4G+5G) Wi-Fi, IoT Gateway, VPN Client and Server, sim card
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
|Frequency band class||Dual-Band|
|Wireless communication standard||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Number of ports||2|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [SMART 4G LTE SMART WIRELESS ROUTER] Transfer 4G LTE signal to Wi-Fi, with sim card slot, 300Mbps(2.4G)+433Mbps(5G) networking.
- [OPEN SOURCE & PROGRAMMABLE] OpenWrt/LEDE pre-installed, backed by software repository.
- [VPN CLIENT & SERVER] OpenVPN and WireGuard pre-installed, compatible with 30+ VPN service providers.
- [LARGER STORAGE & EXTENSIBILITY] 128MB RAM, 16MB NOR Flash, up to 128GB MicroSD slot, USB 2.0 port, two Ethernet ports.
- [PACKAGE CONTENTS] GL-X750 (Spitz) router with 1-year limited warranty, Quectel EP06-E 4G module pre-installed, USB cable, Ethernet cable and user manual.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Spitz is a 3G/4G dual-band wireless router, widely used for smart home and IoT area. Running OpenWRT OS, you can compile your own firmware to fit for different application scenarios. It has built-in mini PCIe 3G/4G module to support different operators and can be used all over the world.
Share Files Across Devices
Spitz has a built-in MicroSD slot that supports maximum 128GB MicroSD card. With the extra storage, you can create a local network drive to store data and share them with your laptop and other compatible devices as long as it is connected to the Wi-Fi.
With 4 ways of Internet access methods, you can build your own personal or commercial Internet solutions.
Spitz is a 3G/4G dual-band wireless router, widely used for smart home and IoT area. ODM and OEM services for commercial usage are available. The hardware specifications as below,
- QCA9531@650MHz SoC
- DDR2 128MB / FLASH 16MB
- Support CAT4/CAT6 Mini PCIe 4G LTE module
- 2.4GHz(300Mbps), 5GHz(433Mbps), 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Two 10/100M Ethernet ports, One USB 2.0, One MicroSD card slot
- 12V/1.5A Power Input
- Detachable 5dBi external antennas
- Size 115 x 74 x 22mm / Weight 86g
OpenWrt / LEDE for Software Customization
- Cloudflare DNS over TLS
- OpenVPN Client and Server pre-installed
- WireGuard Client and Server pre-installed
- IoT Cloud Ready for Remote Control
- Guest WiFi, Hide SSID
- 5000+ plug-ins
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Have changed out the firmware to R00TERS golden orb which I feel, somehow, performs slightly better.
The fastest I've got on this is 60mb down & 40mb up.
Downstream bufferbloat isn't great either, which seems to be a hardware limitation.
I have changed out the antenna but hasn't really made a difference to the signal which was already at 100%, I thought a stronger signal would have improved the speeds but still inconsistent - some days I get 20mb, some days I get 40+.
Not sure if it's my ISP but my phone's can get 120+ but again that's different hardware/ category.
For the price I'd expect it to be more consistent and perform a bit better.
I could have got a tp link or something for cheaper and probably better performance.
Openwrt has a lot of functionality, which is a huge plus.
I suppose it does the job, it's just consistency.