|Package Dimensions||19.05 x 17.27 x 4.57 cm; 294.84 Grams|
|Item model number||GRC-80|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GRC-80|
|Cover Included||100PCS Rivets Clips|
|Item Weight||295 g|
GOOACC 100PCS 7mm 8mm 10mm Compatible with Subaru Push Type Retainer Fasteners Rivets Clips OEM Upgrade for 90914-0007, 90913-0067 & 90914-0051 + Bonus Fastener Remover
|Deal Price:||S$12.26 + S$9.48 Delivery|
- 40pcs 90914-0007 Bumper, Engine Cover, Fender & Grille Push-Type Retainer for Subaru Baja, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback & Tribeca 2011 - 2000
- 30pcs 90913-0067 Engine Cover and Fender Liner for Subaru B9, Forester, Legacy, Outback & Tribeca 2005 -
- 30pcs 90914-0051 Front Bumper & Quarter Panel Push-Type Retainer for Subaru Impreza, Legacy, Outback & Tribeca 2011 - 2005
- FITS VARIOUS SUBARU MODELS - The clips fit selected Subaru as well some other car brands.
- Premium OEM Upgraded Quality and Durable —Made of Premium Auto Grade Nylon：PA66(Not Ordinary Cheap Nylon), solid like metal.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to distinguish high quality clips from cheap clips? 1. Gloss: There is rich gloss on the surface of high quality clips, while the cheap clips is dim, of course, we can't see the difference between them from picture 2. Accuracy&texture: High quality clips are clean&stronger, but the cheap clips always has burr&ugly, make it can¡t hold tightly 3. Odor: Smell them, high quality clips no smell, while cheap clips has unusual smell, polluted&harmful 4. Lifetime: the cheap clips always made of ordinary Nylon, lower hardness&Accuracy make it easily to loose&break within 12 month, especially in hot summer&winter, with our high quality clips, you almost no need to replace them again
GOOACC is a famous brand that dedicated to providing innovative, cost-effective and quality products. We have been specialized in automotive products and parts for many years.
Constant improvement and innovation is our eternal aim. Hope you can purchase with satisfaction here!
40 Pcs OEM: 90914-0007 Head Diameter: 20mm(13/16”); Stem Length: 14mm(9/16”); Fits: 10mm(23/64”) Hole
Outback 2005-2018; Forester 2003-2019; Crosstrek 2013-2019; Impreza 2002-2019; Baja 2003-2006; BRZ 2013-2017; Legacy 2000-2018; STI 2004-2017; Tribeca 2006-2014; WRX 2002-2019; Ascent 2019; BRZ 2013-2018; STI 2003-2019
30 Pcs OEM: 90914-0051 Head diameter: 20mm(13/16”); stem length: 9.5mm(3/8”); fits: 7mm(9/32”) hole
- Headlamp assembly: BRZ 2013-2018; Legacy 2006-2009; Outback 2006-2009; Tribeca 2008-2014 Splash Shield: BRZ 2013-2016; Legacy 2006-2009; Outback 2006-2009; Tribeca 2008-2014
- 30 Pcs OEM: 90913-0067 Head Diameter: 17.5mm(11/16"); Stem Length: 9.5mm(3/8"); Stem Diameter: 8mm(5/16"), Fits: 8mm(5/16") Hole
- Crosstrek 2013-2019; Forester 2003-2019; Impreza 2002-2003 2012-2016; Legacy 2001-2012; Outback 2005-2012; STI 2015-2019; Tribeca 2006-2012; WRX 2002-2003 2015-2019
Front Bumper & Quarter Panel Push-Type Retainer
Fits Into 7mm Hole Replaces Subaru: 90914-0051 Impreza, Legacy, Outback & Tribeca 2011 - 2005
Engine Cover and Fender Liner
Fits Into 8mm Hole Replaces Subaru: 90913-0067 Subaru B9, Forester, Legacy, Outback & Tribeca 2005 -
Bumper, Engine Cover, Fender & Grille Push-Type Retainer
Fits Into 10mm Hole Replaces Subaru: 90914-0007 Baja, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback & Tribeca 2011 - 2000
Tough Fastener Removal Tool
Allow you to quickly and easily remove car door panel and upholstery clips without causing damage to them.
PREMIUM GRADE NYLON
This tool set is made of impacted resistant nylon fiber material with high level craftsmanship, tougher than common nylon one, it’ s non-toxic designed.
Removable and Reusable
Holds securely but is easily removed without damaging it for reuse. Just pop the post out with a fastener remover.