|Package Dimensions||33.8 x 20.3 x 11.6 cm; 675 Grams|
|Item model number||GY1003|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GY1003|
|Colour||Lumbar Support Pillow|
|Cover Included||Lumbar Support Pillow|
|Item Weight||675 g|
GOODYEAR, GY1003 Lumbar Support Pillow \ 100% Pure Memory Foam \ Helps Relieve Lower Back Pain \ Breathable Mesh
|Price:||+ S$20.99 Delivery|
- PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM - This lumbar support cushion (13. 5” x 14” x 4. 5”) from Goodyear is built from the highest-grade memory foam available. This foam adjusts to the exact shape of your back as you use the cushion, and it keeps its form for hours on end. The cushion doesn’t require constant repositioning, which helps you dodge built-up tension in your lower back as you remain stationary for long periods.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP - Thanks to this cushion’s adjustable strap, you can take this cushion into pretty much any car you want without worrying about the size or fit, whether a tiny smart car or a full-on van. Fastening this cushion to your car seat takes virtually no effort, as does moving the cushion between cars. Take it on your next road trip, keep it handy for your daily commute, or bring it on a bus if you’re feeling truly ambitious -- if it’s a seat, this cushion fits.
- CONTOURED FOR COMFORT - This cushion is built to last! This lumbar support cushion is contoured for comfort, meaning that it’s been designed to align with your lower back shape and curvatures to offer the best, longest-lasting stress relief possible. Many lumbar support cushions simply rely on a rectangular foam shape, but the contours of this cushion -- not to mention the high-grade memory foam that makes up its interior -- prioritize optimal, unending comfort.
- VENTILATED MESH - Not convinced that the layer of lower back sweat that forms between you and your lumbar cushion is worth the spend? You won’t face this issue when you use this lumbar support cushion. Its ventilated mesh covering wicks moisture from your body, so although it’s tough to keep the space between your lower back and your cushion from getting warm, you’ll certainly be staying dry. The cushion’s shape also lets hot air escape upward and away from you. Sweat is no longer the price of comfort!
- REMOVABLE COVER - This lumbar support cushion offers such strong, long-lasting support that you might find yourself using it frequently, meaning that it might attract dust, dirt, and other stains. Thanks to the cushion’s removable cover, keeping your cushion clean is no chore. Just throw the removable cover in with your laundry, then put it right back on the foam when dry. Your cushion will look and feel as good as new without the foam encountering water damage.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hit the road in endless comfort with the Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion from Goodyear! This cushion is made of the highest-grade memory foam available. The foam adjusts to hug the curvatures of your lower back to offer you long-lasting stress and tension relief without you needing to constantly reposition yourself or your cushion. This cushion is engineered with a contoured design that aligns strongly with the natural shapes, curvatures, and arches of the lower back. Its optimized structure enables it to achieve long-lasting stress and tension relief on even the bumpiest of rides. This is no ordinary rectangular cushion -- with this cushion, the shape is the secret. A back strap lets you use this cushion in pretty much any vehicle imaginable -- perhaps even a bus! -- because you can shorten or lengthen the strap at a moment’s notice. Once this cushion is securely fashioned to a vehicle seat, it stays there. For road trips and daily commutes, rough roads and smooth streets, speedy journeys or slow travels, this cushion fits all. A removable cover with ventilated mesh keeps both you and your cushion dry and clean. The ventilated mesh wicks moisture away from your lower back, keeping you sweat-free as you sit squarely against your cushion for hours at a time. Hot air escapes and makes its way away from you. Remove the cover and include it in your next laundry run to keep your cushion looking new and clean, and simply return the cover to the foam once dry. It’s never been this easy to clean your cushion and fend off pain during even the longest of car rides. ● Dimensions: 13. 5” x 14” x 4. 5”● High-grade memory foam retains shape and reacts to user’s precise back shape● Contoured design achieves optimal alignment between user and cushion● Adjustable strap achieves easy cushion fit on most standard car seats● Ventilated mesh wicks moisture away from lower back during cushion use● Removable cover streamlines and optimizes cushion cleaning
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was intrigued by Goodyear GY1012's unusual shape. Out of curiosity I ordered it. When it arrived I was certain I wouldn't like it because it seemed too soft and probably wouldn't give good support. I was ready to send it back. But decided to give it a chance *on a 800 mile trip* and found that I was able to drive for 2 hours before stopping (could have driven a little longer but why push it). With other cushions I'm lucky if I can go for 1 hour without stopping.
For whatever reason this seat cushion out performed all the others and I would recommend giving it a try.
Well 2 days after receiving my cushion and using it at work, Covid-19 shut down my office and sent everyone to work from home. So I've perched myself, and my Goodyear Cushion, atop a lowly folding chair at a lowly folding table and here I've been working for two months now.
My back pain is like 98% gone! As someone who has had this issue before, and had it last for months and months due to not realizing THE CHAIR/WORKSTATION was the issue, I'm thoroughly impressed that in this relatively short amount of time, I'm feeling so well. Let's be honest, my posture hasn't improved, and it isn't the folding chair, so I know it must be my Goodyear Cushion!
I may forgo the straps and put 2 strips of Velcro instead, once I know for sure I'll stick with it.