GOVALVE Disposable Dust Face Mask - N95 Particulate Respirator with Valve NIOSH Approved for Painting Construction Chemical Cleaning Smoke Drywall Safety Mask (15 PACK)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FOLD FLAT DESIGN – n95 dust face mask can protect again at least 95 percent filtration efficiency solid and liquid aerosols. Fold flat design make it easy to put into pocket and won’t be out of shape
- PROTECT BREATHING –face mask protect your lungs against particles such as coal, iron ore, flour, wood, pollen, pet hair & dander, mold spores and certain other solid substances free of oil. No abnormal odor.
- COOL VALVE – disposable respirator breathing exhalation valve keep moisture in the mask down and reduce fogging build up inside, and easier to breath. No sore lungs, headaches and congested sinuses.
- COMFORT - Adjustable and flexible disposable mask nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal. Full foam flange eliminates pressure points for added comfort. Two elastic cloth straps keep you comfortable.
- APPLICATION –n95 respirator mask recommended used for cleaning activities, garden projects, construction, mowing, sweeping, dusting, renovation, demolition, sawing operations, drilling work, grinding, sanding and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dust face mask with valve is designed to help bring you breath protection and comfort. The disposable respirator is NIOSH approved, to protect again at least 95 percent filtration efficiency solid and liquid aerosols (oil based particles not included). Cool valve of respirator mask was warmly welcomed by customer, as exhalation valve release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the face piece. Suit for work situations involving heat, humidity or long periods of wear.Whether you’re hanging drywall or sanding a floor, chose our particulate respirator right now!
NIOSH N95 Approved, protect again at least 95% of non-oil-based particles
With cool valve, for breathe easier and coller
Two elastic cloth straps, make you comfort for long time wearing
Adjustable nose clip, provides secure and custom seal
Full foam flange
Disposable, one time use mask
No abnormal odor
Application: painting, drywall ,dust from sanding, sawing, grinding, sweeping and insulating particles
Place the respirator in hand with the open side towards your face and the nosepiece facing upwards.
Hold and press the respirator against your month, set the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose
Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below your ears. The straps must not be twisted
Use both hands mould the nose clip to shape of the nose to ensure a close fit and a good seal.
To test fitness by covering the front of the respirator with both hands taking care not to disturb its fit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|