THE GYM PEOPLE Womens High Waisted Running Shorts Quick Dry Athletic Workout Shorts with Mesh Liner Zipper Pockets
- Built-in Liner: The Running Shorts are double-layered Design. Inner Lightweight Liner offers extra coverage. Outer layer has side slit design provide greater range of movement and breathable function.
- Utility Pockets: Hidden waistband pocket, keeping your keys and cards within reach. Back waistband zipper pocket to store your essentials properly, no worries when workout.
- High Waisted Design: The Workout Shorts with Wide Elastic Waistband provides tummy control and offering stay-put coverage as you move.
- Quick-Dry Fabric: The Summer Gym Shorts made with 4-Way-Stretch, and moisture-wicking fabric. Skin friendly and durable to keep you comfortable and focused during workout.
- Occasion: The Athletic Shorts perfect for all kinds of sports, such as running, workout, gym, fitness, jogging, volleyball and even relaxing at home.
- Package dimensions : 27.71 x 20.19 x 3.51 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 June 2021
- ASIN : B097DBYRFT
- Department : womens
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,805 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
- Customer reviews:
Combines Aesthetics And Performance. Inner mesh liner for supportive coverage. Outer split design provides better flexibility. Smooth Wide Waistband Provides Excellent Comfort Elastic Waistband fits comfortably without falling down when workout. Easy To Match The tiny seam that flaps out in the back make the hip line look better, can match with slim vest, sport bras, active tanks or yoga tops for a cozy look.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Ordering these in other colors NOW! I thought the butt flap would weird me out, but NO. These are flattering and comfortable and feel like good quality. LULU DUPES!
The back zipper pouch is big enough for my cell phone which is amazing for runs/outdoor activities.
I went for a 5k wearing these and they didn’t budge, never felt the need to adjust them, and were very lightweight in the 90 degree heat. Safe enough length for leg day lifting and squatting in the gym too.
If you like that tighter small elastic waist part, then you'll love these shorts, material is soft and stretchy. But its a no for me.
Notable difference is the liner in the knockoff is cut slightly higher, so you may be picking some wedgies more often. The butt is "puffier" so it makes your hips look slightly bigger, but it makes your butt slightly flatter (not as bad as other running shorts, it likely won't bother you)
If you're strapped for cash and want some kick ass running shorts for 1/4 the price -- buy these, you'll love 'em! But if you have the extra cash and are just debating between getting a deal you don't really need vs quality that will last and slightly fits better, I'd go for the lulu version. I'll probably use these as backups and only wear them when my Lulu's are in the wash. Either way, you can't go too wrong!