|Colour||G4 Pro 2|
|Item Height||13 centimetres|
|Item Width||19.1 centimetres|
|OS||Windows Vista;Windows XP;Mac;Linux|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||16 Hours|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||0.5 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||5 Volts|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.5 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Item model number||G4 pro|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 19.1 x 13 cm; 520 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
GameSir G4 Pro Wireless Gaming Controller for Android/ iOS/ PC/ Nintendo Switch with Phone Holder Bracket, Bluetooth Mobile Gamepad for XBOX GAME PASS Apple Arcade MFi Games
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Supports iOS/Android/PC/Switch】Android Phone/Tablet/TV Box/iPhone/iPad/Apple TV/Windows PC. Supports Cloud Game/ Apple Arcade and/ MFi certified games. Supports Type-C USB Wired/ Bluetooth/ 2.4Ghz WIFI connection. 3.5-6 inch Phone Holder.
- 【Cloud Gaming Supported】G4 pro can highly compatible with all major cloud gaming platforms like XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE and Google Stadia, taking your gaming experience to the next level in the cloud!
- 【Magnetic ABXY Fits Switch Layout】G4 pro has magnetic ABXY buttons that allow you to change the ABXY layout at will depending on the gaming platforms, allowing gamers to control multiple platforms with just one gamepad!
- 【Six-Axis Gyroscope Makes Precise and Stable Control】G4 pro is now equipped with a six-axis gyroscope. It supports motion control and is also more sensitive in recognizing the player's movements, which are then reflected in the game.
- 【Turbo and SCREENSHOT buttons】Set up turbo function in advance and trigger it as soon as your enemies show up to keep them at bay. Press screenshot button when meeting the funny moment. Yes, just one click, screenshot done.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GameSir Just play!
1. GameSir G3s is the third generation of GameSir, compatible with Android 4.0 or later versions, Windows, Switch and PS3.
2. Built-in 600mAh polymer lithium battery lasts for 18 hours in normal condition, automatic sleep mode is a power saver.
3. GameSir G3s (New version)Wireless Switch Controller/Windows PC gaming controller/PS3 Gamepad with improved 2.4Ghz USB dongle, wireless Android Controller Gamepad for Smartphone/Tablet/Smart TV/TV Box, Compatible with Steam Games/Emulator/Raspberry Pi/Android/Switch/Windows/PS3 - Black.
4. 8-way D-pad rests on 4 separate balls, thus, glides over 4 switches for more tactile feel, for precise positioning of E/S/W/N, ES/EN/WS/WN, making it easier to discern between the eight compass points.
Working Platforms: Android/Windows/Switch/PS3
Working Modes: Android standard/Mouse Simulation/X-input/D-input
Connection: wireless/2.4GHz USB dongle/USB wired
Working Distance: 23 ft
Battery Life: 18 Hours
Measurement (inches): 6.30X 4.09X 2.32
N.W. (pounds): 0.42
1. Supports vibration feedback, if there is also vibration mode in the game.
2. For iOS, this product will ask you to install the "Happy Chick" emulator app and only play the games provided by us.
3. Support for the latest popular games，The latest GameSir World App includes the G-Engine Technology that no longer requires a remapper before launching the game. but please make sure you installed the last version of GameSir World app from our official website.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For now, stick with the G3 line or an Xbox 360 wired controller. If you're feeling adventurous, I'd recommend the Steam controller as well.
First, I paid full price for this item with my own money.
Second, the seller did not ask me to write a review, or offer me free gifts or gift cards in exchange for leaving a positive review. This is a real review, shocking I know. Anyway, I received this controller today and used it non-stop for gaming for about 2 1/2 hours. The controller still had a 75% charge left after that. All in all I was pleasantly surprised by the comfort and ease of use of this controller right out of the box. I used this with my Android phone to play several games via the Bluetooth connectivity. I had no lagging and no noticeable delayed button response when pushed. Here are my pros and cons:
This controller has some wight to it. It's not uncomfortably heavy, but it doesn't feel like a cheap light-weight plastic device that will fall apart after a few uses. It's surprisingly comfortable, even after 2+ hours of constant use. The hand grips are padded and non-slip and the are well positioned and comfortable. The built in phone holder is a little awkward to get your phone in, (and yes, you do need to remove your phone case unless you have a very thin case), but once its in there it really holds the phone well (I'm using a Galaxy S10e). The built in phone holder can adjust to 2 angles, I found the 2nd level was perfect for me. I had no hand or neck discomfort even after 2+ hours of use. I may even use the controller as a phone holder even when I'm just surfing the web or watching videos, it's that much more comfortable than just holding my phone in my hand. The controller charges quickly and you can use the controller while it's charging (and while your phone is charging 👍) The buttons and shift knobs are easy to use and respond well.
I only have a few cons and none of them are deal breakers for me.
There is some audible clicking when using the controller, as with most gaming controllers. If you are sitting on the couch next to someone while you play your game they may get a little whiney about the noise you are making, but thats kinda your fault for hanging out with a non-gamer... I'm just saying (glares at the person sitting next to me) .
The buttons you use to control paddles on a pinball game: these are buttons on front of the device. The positioning is excellent and it's very comfortable to use the buttons with your index fingers while holding the controller. The downside for me is the right side controller is noticeably more "tight" or less responsive than the left side. It doesn't render the controller useless, but it can be frustrating when playing a pinball game since there is a difference in the paddle movement. Also, I was only able to use the top buttons, but the bottom buttons seemed like they would be more comfortable to use and maybe faster. I don't know if that was due to the game I was playing or if it's a device defect. Either way, it was still better than using the touch screen of my phone to control the paddles. The select button on my device didn't work while I was playing a game that require gameboy type controls. Again, I don't know if that was an issue due to the game I was playing or if I have a defective device. While it was definitely annoying it didn't prevent me from being able to play my game. I just had to switch to the touch screen to operate any select button functions. Annoying, but still not a deal breaker for me. The only other "con" is really just a personal comfort issue regarding the DPad controller. I really wish it was located about 1/4 inch more to the left, then it would be in the perfect position for my thumb. I have small hands, so if you have bigger hands it's probably a non-issue for you. It still isn't a deal breaker and the controller is still very comfortable as is.
Long story short, (oops too late, sorry not sorry), I am surprisingly impressed with this gaming controller. It's sturdy and feels like it's well made. The battery life is pretty good and the fact that you can charge the controller while you use it is a significant plus. It's very comfortable to hold and play games and the phone holder is extremely helpful and functional. I only used it a few hours so far, and didn't use it to play extremely fast paced button mashing games yet, so I can't vouche for how well it will work for that type of game play. All in all I feel like this was a good buy and would definitely buy it again. I hope this helps anyone on the fence about buying this.