|Mounting Hardware||GPSMAP 86sci handheld with BlueChart® g3 for the U.S.; Powered Mount; Lanyard; USB to Micro USB cable; USB to 2 pin cable; Mounting hardware; Documentation|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Resolution||240 x 400 Pixels|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Item model number||010-02236-02|
|Product Dimensions||4.32 x 7.11 x 17.78 cm; 680.39 Grams|
Garmin GPSMAP 86Sci, Floating Handheld GPS with Button Operation, Preloaded BlueChart G3 Coastal Charts And Inreach Satellite Communication capabilities, Stream Boat Data From Compatible Chartplotters
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water-resistant, floating design, sunlight-visible 3” display and button operation provide ease of use on the water
- Stream boat data from compatible chartplotters and instruments to consolidate your marine system information
- Preloaded bluechart G3 coastal charts include the best of Garmin and Navionics data
- Stay in touch with in reach satellite communication and two-way text messaging via the 100% Global Iridium satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Functions as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and Fusion Marine products; to activate, download free apps from our Connect IQ store
- Adjustable GPS filter smooth speed and heading indications over swells
- With a satellite subscription trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP 86Sci handheld. Whether you’re out for a day of fishing, sailing or cruising, you’ll gain peace of mind that comes from having a backup navigator with satellite communication and interactive SOS. This premium handheld floats and has a sunlight-readable 3” Color display. Plus, wireless connectivity makes it a virtual extension of your onboard marine system, giving you added awareness and convenience.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
NOT NEW, RECEIVED A USED/DEMO WITH MISSING POWER SUPPLY
MISSING BLUEWATER CHARTS OF ANY KIND, ONLY USELESS BASEMAP
BOX OPENED NOT SEALED, NO WARRANTY CARD.... screen protector missing
LOOKS LIKE THEY USED THIS THEN WIPED IT AND SOLD IT AS NEW, DIDN'T REINSTALL MAPS... WAS SET TO FLORIDA MAP.
THIS SELLER IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY
When planning a route between two points of interest, you go to routes and then pick your points. When picking your points you get a large list of POI's that are organized by the distance from you. So if you want to find a particular buoy that is 5 miles away, you have to scroll through several hundred buoys that are closer than 5 miles to you. There is no way to pare down the list.
The weather charts are nice and colorful, but there is no scale to let you know what color references its meaning.
I was looking for a rugged gps with marine charts. The 86Sci has a ton of gingerbread attached to it that I don't want or need. This unit falls very short of Garmin's reputation.