|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 1.17 cm; 45.36 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||010-N3717-54|
|Display technology||215 x 180 pixels|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||Forerunner 235, Manual, Charging/data cradle|
|Item Weight||45.4 g|
Garmin Forerunner 235 - Black/Gray (Renewed)
|Price:||+ S$11.25 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more. sync your device to the Garmin Connect Mobile app using your
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing,Display size 1.23" (31.1 mm) diameter,Display resolution 215 x 180 pixels
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep. do not damage the heart rate sensor on the back of the device
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ. do not damage the heart rate sensor on the back of the device
- Battery Life - 11 Hours for GPS Training; 9 Days for Watch, Activity Tracking, Notifications + Heart Rate. Water rating: 5 ATM.Strap material:Silicone.Display type:sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the wrist-based heart rate GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features. Its built-in activity tracker keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications from Connect IQ. Measures heart rate at the wrist giving you the option to run without a strap. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, as a fitness running watch, this thing is absolutely awesome. I switched to start using this from an Apple watch namely bc I realized the real value that I personally wanted was for running and fitness. Here are the three key strengths that made me switch from Apple watch:
1. Always on screen with always current data - raising your wrist and waiting for screen to turn on and load data fields while running is not fun. The garmin is always ready for me to glance at my current pace or any data field. Changed the precision and intensity of my training.
2. Battery life with GPS and built in Heart Rate- I run about 18-25 miles and cycle about 6 hours per week. I can do all of that 1-2 charges of my Garmin watch. Insane. By comparison, my apple watch would not be able to handle any runs longer than 10 miles, and had to be charged daily or twice daily depending on my fitness activities.
3. Data Export - Apple watch's native fitness app is the most performant and quick to use, but the data is locked away. I use strava, so it was really important to me that this device could directly share to my various fitness apps and it does this in stride. Everything syncs up great and I have no complaints.
So what about those "smart watch features" that this Garmin has?
Like I said above, as a smart watch, the Garmin loses miserably to the competition. However, it has just enough functionality where you don't feel the need to switch watches to a more robust smartwatch during the day. I thought that I would use my Apple watch during normal day, and switch to Garmin for sports, but the ability to view push notifications, calls, and texts on my Garmin is just barely enough to not need to do that.
So that's my review. If you can relate and this helped your decision, great!
This light weight sport watch efficiently tracks my steps, running and cycling as good and in some cases much better than my TomTom Runner 3. It does fall short on multisport tracking and ruggedness. Understandably it is a light watch made from plastic, making it easy to wear day and night. The battery life is excellent, giving me between 5 - 6 days of usage with ease even when I make use of the step tracking throughout the day, bluetooth for notifications and sport / fitness tracking of around 1 hour on a daily basis. Charging times are respectable.
The elevate HR monitor is good, however when cycling on a bumpy surface or running intensely the HR monitor does fall short by missing a few beats due to your arm shaking. This can be resolved by paring an external HR Monitor.
I would gladly recommend this to anyone looking for an all round fitness tracker. Although refurbished, I received this in NEW Condition.
Pleased with my purchase.