|Mounting Hardware||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source type||Battery-powered|
|Battery Average Life||7200 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||010-10997-09|
|Product Dimensions||142.24 x 3.05 x 1.27 cm; 58.97 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
|Price:||+ S$8.09 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri with Forerunner 920XT. Stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to the 920XT. Garmin's smallest and lightest module fits within the width of the strap. Soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap super-comfortable out of the water, too. Forerunning, provides feedback on running form (cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time). Capable of storing up to 20 hours of heart rate data.
HRM-Tri - Specifically designed for triathletes
Small and lightweight Heart Rate Monitor (HRM)
Garmin HRM-Tri is a small and light heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with soft rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training. It is designed to be worn when running, cycling and open water swimming. A simple bi-fold adjustment reduces elastic weight and makes sizing easy.
10 Months battery life
The battery lasts up to 10 months (assuming one hour per day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery. Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri with Garmin Forerunner 920XT multisport watch.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Designed for running, cycling and open water swimming.
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data.
- Transfers data to your Garmin compatible device.
- Provides feedback on running form.
- CR2032 replaceable battery
HRM-Tri provides heart rate data in all three disciplines
Stores and forwards Heart Rate Data
For triathletes who want all the data, the Garmin HRM-Tri provides heart rate information from beginning to end. The HRM-Tri stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims and forwards to the Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS multisport watch or other compatible Garmin sports watch (Garmin fenix 3 or Garmin epix) after the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water.
In addition to standard heart rate metrics for every leg of the race, Garmin HRM-Tri provides feedback on running form and running dynamics. The HRM-Tri has an accelormeter in the module that measures torso movement when running. When paired with a compatible Garmin product such as Garmin Forerunner 920XT, Forerunner 610, fēnix 3, epix or Tactix Bravo, it measures; 1. Cadence – the number of steps per minute, 2. Vertical oscillation - the bounce in your running motion (the vertical motion of your torso measured in centimetres) and 3. Ground contact time - the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
See detailed data at Garmin Connect
See a complete picture of your activities with Garmin Connect, Garmin’s free online community where you can save, plan and share. Create workouts, training plans and goals to get the most out of your device. View detailed swim metrics, including heart rate graphs, swim pace, stroke type, mapping, and more. Instantly upload through the Garmin Connect Mobile app to share before you finish cooling down.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm