Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Subnautica - PlayStation 4
- Dive into a vast underwater world - subnautica's ocean range from shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers
- Scavenge, craft, and survive - after crash landing in your life pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop equipment needed to explore as you collect resources from the ocean
- Construct underwater habitats - build Bases on the sea Floor, choosing layouts and components, and managing hull-integrity as depth and pressure Increase
- Unravel the mystery - signs abound that something is not right and you must Figure out what happened to this planet and what caused you to crash - can you find a way to make it Off the planet alive
- Disrupt the food Chain - lure and distract a threatening creature with a fresh fish, or simply swim as fast as you can to avoid gnashing jaws of roaming predators
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - all while trying to survive. Subnautica is an underwater adventure game set on an alien Ocean planet. A massive, open world full of wonder and peril awaits you!. What is the issue?1) My PS4 Hard Disc Drive says “Cannot Access System Storage” or my System is Freezing: Shut down the PS4 and unplug it from the wall or power strip for 2 minutes and plug into a different outlet and power on your PS4Start the PS4 and go into Safe Mode 5 to (Rebuild Database)2) Start the PS4 and this time go to Safe Mode 7 to Initialize: Important: This step deletes all information on the Hard Disc Drive. If possible, save your data to USB or back it up to the cloud via PlayStation Plus storage. You will then need to reinstall the PS4 system software.
- Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril
- Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife
- Explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more
- Underwater survival and exploration
Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - all while trying to survive.
Subnautica is an underwater adventure game set on an alien ocean planet. A massive, open world full of wonder and peril awaits you!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 10 December 2018
Update 1.05: I can safely say the game is now playable, still plenty of work to do but I was able to complete the platinum trophy without a single error while saving. This update didn't list that error as one of the things they fixed but at 20+ hours I didn't encounter it again. Clipping is still an issue but manageable, and the addition of the ability to give feedback in game is a classy move.
1.04: First couple of hours there were no issues and I was having a blast, but at around hour 8 I started getting frequent crashes. At hour 14 the save file was corrupted and everything was lost. Sadly it looks like I'm not the only one this has happened to so clearly there are serious issues with the game that need to be addressed. I'll wait for an update before trying again but at the moment I'm too disgusted to roll the dice again.