|Item Package Quantity||7|
|Item model number||43224-16458|
|Product Dimensions||28.32 x 13.97 x 22.23 cm; 385.55 Grams|
|Ingredients||ORGANIC CULTURED REDUCED FAT MILK, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC NONFAT DRY MILK, ORGANIC TAPIOCA STARCH, LESS THAN 1.5% OF: GELATIN, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE COLORS, NATURAL STRAWBERRY BANANA FLAVOR|
Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts Fruit Snacks, Banana & Strawberry, 1 Ounce (Pack of 7)
|Price:||S$40.37 (S$5.77 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- REAL FRUIT & YOGURT: Nourish your little one with the goodness of our Yogurt Melts Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks. These snacks are made with real fruit & perfectly sized for tiny hands!
- PACKED WITH GOODNESS: With delicious yogurt & real fruit, your child will love these snacks. Contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
- MELT IN YOUR MOUTH GOOD: Made with the goodness of real yogurt, real fruit and real veggies, these delectable and wholesome naturally flavored snacks are the perfect size for tiny hands to pick up.
- GERBER GOODNESS: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish your baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks and toddler food
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We're a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs
Frequently bought together
ORGANIC CULTURED REDUCED FAT MILK, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC NONFAT DRY MILK, ORGANIC TAPIOCA STARCH, LESS THAN 1.5% OF: GELATIN, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE COLORS, NATURAL STRAWBERRY BANANA FLAVOR
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Graduates Yogurt Melts Organic snacks are a freeze dried yogurt and fruit snack.
From the very first time your baby’s chubby little fingers curled around yours— you knew you were all-in. In that moment, you made a promise to do anything to keep her happy, healthy and strong. At Gerber, we make the same promise—to never settle for anything less than the most nutritious, delicious food for your baby. Because, the truth is, you’d do absolutely anything for your baby. And so would we.
Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts
USDA Organic freeze-dried yogurt snack made with real fruit
Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts combine a delicious taste kids love with the wholesome nutrition parents want.
Our Yogurt Melts are certified organic, made with real yogurt and fruit with 10% daily value of calcium for babies. Plus, they dissolve easily and are perfectly sized for little ones to practice picking up.
Best of all, Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts have no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and our organic foods are always non-GMO.
Yummy tastes for a happy tummy
Going, going, gone!
These yummy snacks are made so they quickly dissolve in little mouths. They’re a great way to transition your little one and get them ready to start chewing like a big kid!
Organic yogurt + fruit
Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts are certified organic, crafted with the goodness of real yogurt and real fruit. These snacks have no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and organic foods are always non-GMO.
Made for milestones
Hold on, baby! Your little one knows how to pull themself up and is on the move, learning to mash and chew and even self-feeding with their fingers. It might get messy, but that’s okay. Your Crawler is learning-by-doing, which makes them feel more independent. While they’ll be far from a master, let them experiment. Soon enough, they’ll be grabbing toys.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I bought it when it's $3 off. It came with 7 packs in a big box. No broken pieces. They melt immediately in mouth. She started eating these when she was 9 or 10 months old, never had any choking issues.
The only thing with purchasing multiple packs is to watch for expiration date. I bought it end of January with expiration date around April 20th. It wouldn't be a concern as my girl will surely finish these 7 packs soon. But just be mindful of it.
I always have the snacks! These are the favorite of all the kiddos of all ages! I personally think the texture is weird, but kids LOVE THEM!