|Item Package Quantity||6|
|Item model number||09602151|
|Package dimensions||33.27 x 22.1 x 12.7 cm; 703 Grams|
|Ingredients||Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Sugar, Apple Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Salt, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate And Electrolytic Iron.|
Gerber Teether Wheels, Apple Harvest, 1.48 Ounce (Pack of 6),Apple Harvest cuicui
- Teething Snacks: These tasty rice/corn puffs with fruit flavor are the perfect snack to soothe teething gums for a baby learning to self feed. A wagon wheel shape makes it easy for small hands to grasp, hold, and mash
- Nutritious Snack: These teether wheels are a good source of iron and zinc. They're baked with 2 grams of whole grains per serving, and contain 10% or the daily value of Iron and Vitamin E for babies
- For Crawlers: Your baby is ready for this long lasting teething snack when they're able to crawl on their hands and knees and eat larger pieces of food
- Wholesome Ingredients: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks and toddler food
- Nutrition for Growing: Like your baby, we're always growing & learning. More than ever we're committed to being your partner in parenthood with quality ingredients, nutritious food & expert guidance.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Sugar, Apple Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Salt, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate And Electrolytic Iron.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Gerber Wagon Wheels Apple Harvest Baby Snack, 1.48 Ounce -- 6 per case. Kosher, Country of Origin: United States cuicui
From the very first time your baby’s chubby little fingers curled around yours— you knew you were all-in. In that moment, you made a promise to do anything to keep her happy, healthy and strong. At Gerber, we make the same promise—to never settle for anything less than the most nutritious, delicious food for your baby. Because, the truth is, you’d do absolutely anything for your baby. And so would we.
Gerber Teether Wheels
Soothe teething gums with great texture & taste
Crawling is fun. Starting to pick up foods and feed themselves is fun, too. But teething isn’t. Gerber Teether Wheels can help. These tasty, wagon-wheel-shaped baked teether snacks are specially designed for your newly independent eater. They soothe teething gums, and are easy for your little one to grasp, hold and mash. They’ll love the delicious flavors – and you’ll love the fact that Teether Wheels have two grams of whole grains per serving and no high fructose corn syrup.
Teething help designed for crawlers
Wholesome, real ingredients
You can feel good about all Gerber foods, because they all start with real ingredients to help nourish your baby right from the start. Teether Wheels are baked with 2 grams of whole grains per serving, and contain 10% daily value of Iron and Vitamin E for babies.
Teether Wheels go round and round…
Teether Wheels are the perfect shape for little ones on the go! But the shape has a purpose, too: they’re easy for independent eaters to grasp, hold, and mash.
Made for milestones
Whoa on, baby! Your little one knows how to pull themselves up and is on the move, learning to mash and chew and even self-feed with their fingers. It might get messy, but that’s okay. Your Crawler is learning-by-doing, which makes them feel more independent. While they’ll be far from a master, let them experiment. Soon enough, they’ll be grabbing toys.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 3 November 2020
Feels “hard” but actually dissolves very quickly so it’s great for teething too
As always though, I recommend parents/ guardians to try them before giving them to your babies... age is irrelevant to ability to chew/ bite, etc. you know best so try it and see if it works for you baby
And after it’s opened for a few days, always try before giving to your kids cause they can get stale!