GigaTent MiracleFold Laundry Folder Clothes T-Shirts Pants Towels Organizer Fast Easy and Fun Time Saver (Blue),
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: The MiracleFold laundry folder is manufactured using the best quality material. Made out of tough but smooth plastic it never requires any maintenance or repair, is very easy to clean and will last a lifetime.
- FAST AND FUN: Use the shirt folding board to make your clothes flatter and neater. Fold all your garments to a perfect uniform size and have your shelves looking nice and neat. The MiracleFold is so easy and so much fun to use that even your kids and spouse will love folding, which in and of itself is a miracle!
- The MiracleFold is beautifully and masterfully designed, featuring a “no slip” back, retro shaped apertures, and dedicated hand slots.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Fold your shirts, pants, towels and thick clothes in just minutes using this expert laundry folder. Great to have around the house and is a perfect Gift Idea!
- EASY STORAGE: Our cloth folder is made with a space-efficient design and has a hanging slot. It collapses to allow hanging the folder conveniently on your laundry room wall or back of one door and you can access it whenever you want to use it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With the MiracleFold clothes folder you will never again dread the house chore of laundry folding. Actually, folding laundry might even become something you look forward to! The MiracleFold shirt folding board is so easy and so much fun to use that even your kids and spouse will love folding, which in and of itself is a MIRACLE! What the MiracleFold does: Folds garments evenly and uniformly in just five seconds – in five quick and easy steps Works on all kinds of shirts & T-shirts, garments, pants and towels Never requires any maintenance. Takes up close to zero storage space and can be stored or hung anywhere (bonus angle hook included). Benefits of using the MiracleFold: Saves many hours of laundry and organization time. Makes doing laundry more enjoyable; a chore no more! Makes being and staying organized effortless. Gets rid of cluttered shelves and drawers in no time at all. Reduces the need of ironing by 50%. Garments are airtight, flat, and perfectly folded. Saves at least 30% - 50% of clothing storage space. Closet shelves and drawers are kept professionally neat and have a store shelf appearance. Fun, simple and easy to use, even small kids will love it. Help with Laundry is assured. No more searching for a particular garment beneath a messy pile of clothes. All garments are perfectly visible. The MiracleFold will also save you hundreds of hours of folding so you can enjoy doing the things you love more! like spending more quality time with your family. The MiracleFold will turn your closets, shelves and drawers into a MIRACLE of organization! Your shelves will always look professional; your shirts and garments tidy and crisp. The MiracleFold makes a great gift item for the people in your life; they won’t stop thanking you for the MIRACLE gift that won't stop giving! So let’s go MIRACLE; get your laundry MIRACLEIZED and have fun doing it all at the same time!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The process is very simple. You place your item on the miracle fold, line it up, fold over any excess material from the bottom, and 1-2-3! The 3-fold method leaves your clothes a uniform size to organize wherever you want. I no longer have a drawer of t-shirts thrown about, but rows of neatly placed items. In all honesty, I feel like it doesn’t really save time but makes folding much easier. No more guessing about where to fold, just place it in the Miracle Fold and it does the work for you. It is also nice that there is a little hook where you can hang it on your clothes rack.
I waited over a year to write my review because I also wanted to make a note about the durability of the product and I can easily say it holds up. I have not had any issues with pieces breaking. You do need to store this product flat or hang it up though. On one occasion I left it against a wall and it curved a little bit. I easily fixed it by laying it flat with a book placed on top of it. The plastic is thick and durable, especially at a price of only $24. The ONLY reason I rated this product at 4 stars is because I ordered my product in blue and was delivered in orange. Not a big deal, but annoying. I would recommend this product!
The bad thing, this item only lasted 2 1/2 months and it broke along the middle seam. It only had light usage and I took good care of it. I cannot longer return it because it is outside the 30 day Amazon window. I wrote to the company via the website to arrange for exchange or return. I will update my review if I hear back from them and let you know how all this was resolved. It is an expensive item and I was hoping for better quality. Listen to the other reviews and reinforce it with duct tape or something.
First of all, this is how I fold them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRtwq_XZEZM
With this, I can put them all on a IKEA Hemmes chest and I couldn't be happier, yes, it takes longer to fold your laundry but really, we're talking a few minutes more, the result outweighs the work tenfold. With this, I have 2 1/2 drawers full of shirts as the IKEA chest can take four rows of shirts holding something like 8-12 shirts per row depending on the size of the shirts (more for cotton undershits, less for bulkier ones).
Unexpected result: Im using more of my "older" t-shirts that were always at the bottom of my pile of shirts and never saw the light of day, now that they are more available for the taking, I find myself using them more.
Its not a five star for me because it does feel like it will break, however, if it lasts more than 1 year, I'll be sure to update this review.
Also, worth noting, my wife and daughter are now folding their shirts this way too, even though they made fun of me when I first got this thing "Look at you Mr.Obsessive Compulsive" they said, well, they are now fans too.
- Very easy to use
- Comes with a hook to stick on a wall for easy storage
- Folds clothes neatly just as advertised
- Good for the average article of clothing
- Really thick items are hard to fold with this, a metal folder would be better suited
- Very large sizes such as men's 2X and up will fold but, being that they fold into the same size as the smaller shirts, make a very FAT fold. A folder with adjustable options would be best for storage.
Overall it suited my needs, but really think through what you need from a clothes folder before you purchase one! It may not fit the bill.