|Package dimensions||12.7 x 9.9 x 6 cm; 295 Grams|
Gikfun R385 Mini Water Pump Fish Tank Motor with 12V 1A US Plug and 1m Tube for Diaphragm Pump Water Air Pump for Arduino EK1912
|Price:||S$24.07 (S$24.07 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
- This product Mainly used in the experimental model, inflatable pool,car washing, watering, timing of mineral water filling etc.
- Operating voltage: DC6-12V ( recommended 9V1A 12V1A), Maximum flow: 1.5-1.8L/Min
- It's recommended to apply teflon tape after assembly, will help prevent leaks on pipes.
- Destructive test: The pump can work for more than 100 hours in continuous operation. If one bucket of water is pumped per day, the service life can reach more than one year. This pump can't run continuously for more than 4 hours.
- The rated voltage of this pump is 12V. If the voltage is adjusted to 6V and the flow rate is about 600ml/min, the life of the pump will be better.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product Mainly used in the aquarium, experimental model, inflatable pool,car washing, watering, timing of mineral water filling etc.
Operating voltage: DC6-12V ( recommended 9V1A 12V1A)
Maximum flow: 1.5-1.8L/Min
Inlet pipe diameter: 5mm, Outer Diameter:8.5MM
The pump Size: 95mm(L)x47mm(W)x36mm(H).
1 x DC Diaphragm Pump
1 x 12V 1A Adaptor
1m Water Tuber
2 x Black silica gel fixed ring
1 x Fixed Board
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1) Good price considering you get the pump, power supply and mount.
2) Ran motor for 8 minutes straight and it stayed cool as can be. It continues to work intermittently as it should for the last 10 days (it only runs when triggered).
3) The rubber mounts are nice and all the included hardware functions.
4) The board they provide you does mount the motor, unlike a previous reviewer mentioned. It mounts it in such a way so the motor is over the board and the pump itself is not. I imagine this is so if it does leak, it doesn't leak directly on the board. There are a lot of other holes on the board, not exactly sure what they would be used for.
5) Wire size (unlike what was previously mentioned) is of sufficient size and quality.
6) Power supply seems to work well and is not over rated like a lot of these cheap wall warts.
1) The power jack provided is cheap and worthless. The shell tang inside the jack is so misaligned that it does not even hold the power supply plug.
2) The outside diameter of the pump input and output are NOT 8.5mm. Maybe at the very base they are (they're tapered), but certainly not near the tip. 8mm is approx 5/16" so I tried a 5/16" ID hose and that was far too big so I tried some 9/32" and that was still too big. I ended up using some 3/16" ID silicone hose. While a little tight, it does slip at least half way on the fitting and keeps it from leaking. The problem with anything bigger than this is the taper in the fitting - a clamp will not seal the hose flush and therefore it leaks. This is the stuff I used: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FJ9869N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
3) The included tubing while being of good quality and correct size, is simply just not long enough. I used all of it just on the pump output. It is supposed to be 1m (3.3 feet) - I would say it's closer to about 2' 10".