|Product Dimensions||12.19 x 8.64 x 8.38 cm; 113 Grams|
Glass CO2 Drop Checker – CO2 Monitor Kit for Aquarium Tank – Functional and Reliable – Transparent Drop Checker, 4dkh/pH Reagent Solution and Suction Cup
|Price:||S$45.91 (S$4.10 / oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- Complete Kit: Our aquarium water C02 drop checker/monitor contains everything you need for efficient monitoring of CO2 levels in your tank. The fish tank C02 drop checker/monitor includes the highest quality glass drop checker, suction cup, and a 60ml bottle of 4dkh/pH reagent solution.
- Easy To Use: The user-friendly CO2 detector is very convenient and gives you reliable reading in about 2 hours without syringes or other such items. Just fill the carbon dioxide monitor drop checker with the indicator solution and place it in the planted tank with the help of the suction cup.
- Clear Readings: If the pH solution turns green/light green that means your aquarium tank has the optimal level of carbon dioxide. The yellow color of the aquarium kit liquid means the CO2 level in the water is very high while the blue color means there is insufficient level of CO2.
- Essential Item: You need to be very careful about the health of your plants and carbon dioxide is one of their major requirements. This CO2 monitor kit is one of the most vital items of your aquarium kit that helps you to keep a constant check on CO2 levels in the water.
- Quality Guaranteed: The high-quality glass CO2 checker. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product or have some other issue, just let us know and we will issue a full refund.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Worried about the health of your aquarium plants? How can you take care of them if you don't know whether or not they are getting a sufficient amount of CO2?
Our CO2 Monitor Kit For Aquarium Tank helps you to keep a constant check on CO2 levels in your fish tank.
Fish Tank Essential:
To take better care of your aquarium plants, you need to have a proper check on their CO2 levels to ensure their proper health and functioning. This CO2 detector hence makes one of the most important items in your aquarium kit.
Compared to other CO2 level monitors in the market, our water tester kit gives a more accurate measurement as it doesn't take water from the tank. You have to insert the glass drop checker inside the tank with the pH solution and wait for the readings.
Use the color chart to compare the CO2 level reading. Green color means the optimal CO2 level while other colors mean some deficiency or excessiveness of CO2.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This drop checker looks similar to the significantly more expensive "CAL aqua oracle drop checker" but it comes with 4x the amount of indicator solution at less than half the price. The glasswork may be slightly sloppier than the CAL unit, but for most people and most tanks it should be fine.
I don't know if there is a requirement to provide MSDS safety information for the indicator solution (bromothymol blue?) but my only recommendation to the manufacturer is to consider adding safety / disposal information on the bottle.