|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 2.5 cm; 18.14 Grams|
Goture Weight Forward Floating Fly Fishing Line With Welded Loops General Series 6 Sizes Wf4F Wf5F Wf6F Wf7F Wf8F 4 Colors With Ivory Olive Orange Gold
- BEST FLY LINE FOR THE BEGINNER: Weight forward taper fly line, cast further and control easier; Floating line, track the line on the water surface all the time; Super bright colors for choice (Ivory, Olive, Orange, Gold), easy to correct the cast misplay; Features above are ideal for the beginner
- QUALITY WELDED LOOPS: Excellent quality welded loops, which makes swapping out leaders a lot easier; We have made the tip as a ring, both of the ends of the line. Connect the backing line or leaders better and faster
- 100 FEET IN ENTIRE LINE LENGTH: All of fly line options we list are 100 feet in length, the best fit length helps you have a best fishing experience. For fly line, 100 feet is a proper length, because you need a backing line to extend your line length in anyway
- LOW MEMORY FEATURE: The inside core is made of dacron braided line, lower memory and higher strength; The surface skin material is PVC, lower friction and launch further distance; Also, it has a coating to cope with the heat and harsh conditions
- CUSTOM DESIGNED LINES AVAILABLE: We can work with you to design lines according to your private specifications: fly line type, fly line taper, and fly line color, etc. 5 Pieces of Each Design (Min. Order)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHAT'S THE WEIGHT FORWARD (WF) LINE? Weight forward lines have a section of the largest taper near the end of the line. This puts most of the mass at the end of the line allowing anglers to more easily and quickly load their rod for more casting power. This translates into longer casts. However, the fly presentation may not be as gentle as a double taper line. That¡¯s why weight forward line is best for beginner.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|