Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$105.93 delivery
Graco Breaze Click Connect Stroller, Pierce
|Price:||+ S$141.65 Delivery|
- Ultra-easy one-hand fold makes this the perfect accessory to get out and about with baby
- Easily accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats, excluding TRUESHIELD side-impact protection infant car seats, with a secure one-step attachment to create your own travel system.
- Lightweight, sturdy frame for maximum portability, making it ultra-convenient for moms on-the-go
- Holds a child up to 50 Pound, for years of comfortable strolling
- Multi-position, reclining seat lies flat, accommodating your child from birth to 50 Pound
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Graco's Breaze Click Connect is the easiest folding umbrella stroller, thanks to its innovative one-hand fold. Breaze accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats, excluding TRUESHIELD side-impact protection infant car seats, and it holds a child from birth to 50 lbs. for years of use. An extra-large canopy with UV 50 protection and pop-out visor offers shade from the sun and adjustable calf support keeps baby comfortable. It features lockable front-swivel wheels with suspension and, once folded, it automatically locks and has a carry strap. A removable parent cup holder and easy-access, extra-large storage basket make this a full-featured stroller without compromise. Never use bleach
Parents know that Graco is one of the most trusted brands in the market, with the highest commitment to quality, comfort and safety. From the introduction of the first wind-up infant swing, the Swyngomatic, to the creation of Pack N' Play Portable Playards, to the 4Ever car seat, Graco continues to deliver innovation that truly matters to parents worldwide.
Lightweight Portability Without Compromise
Graco Breaze Lightweight Stroller in Pierce
The Graco Breaze Lightweight Stroller is the easiest folding umbrella stroller, thanks to its innovative one-hand fold. Breaze accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats, excluding Trueshield side-impact protection infant car seats, so you can create a custom travel system.
The extra-large UV 50 canopy, front swivel wheels with suspension, removable parent cup holder and easy-access, extra-large storage basket make this a full-featured Graco stroller without compromise.
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- One-hand fold at your fingertips
- Holds a child from birth to 50 lbs. for years of use
Explore Far and Near, Year After Year
From infant days to big kid years, your Graco Breaze stroller will keep up with your growing child.
Comfort While Strolling
The stroller features a multi-position reclining seat for baby's comfort with a convertible 3- or 5-point harness that adjusts as your child grows.
Lockable front-swivel wheels with suspension give you stability and maneuverability for a smooth ride.
Extra Large UV Canopy
Extra large canopy with UV 50 protection keeps your child comfortably shaded and the pop-out visor provides maximum coverage.
This fashion is gender-neutral with tones of grays and blacks coupled with a sophisticated geometric pattern that will capture your little one’s attention.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I had to drop a star on my review because after 1.5 years of use, it has become stiff when trying to close it. Sometimes it works just fine and other times I have to put all of my body weight on the lever that closes it. Other than that, I still LOVE this stroller and have used it for newborns and toddlers as little as 6 pounds (with the car seat) and as heavy as 40 pounds. It has been well worth the money, i just wish I could count on it closing swiftly as it used to every time.
I absolutely love this stroller! It is light and amazing! My Graco click connect snugride 30 snapped right in! I even tried to click in my old classic connect snugride, and it worked! Although it is not meant for the classic connect, it does click in and stay in place (not pictured). I love the color and design and I love that it's an umbrella stroller. On top of all of that the stroller does go COMPLETLEY flat and the basket is a good size for being an umbrella stroller. I have included a picture next to my IKEA crib to show the size of the folded stroller. I have also pictured the stroller with and without the car seat and the different canopy lengths. This is my 3rd stroller (I've used 15+ strollers) that clicks a car seat in, and I am extremely impressed!! I definitely reccomend it!
- The stroller looks great, it has a nice design.
- It is relatively lightweight, not too heavy but not super light either.
- The one-hand fold is probably the beast feature of this stroller. It is insanely easy to fold/unfold it.
- It is easy to maneuver even with one hand.
- The storage underneath is of a decent size.
- The cup holder is a nice touch.
- My 5th month old seemed very comfortable in it.
- It reclines to pretty much flat position which is great for napping.
- It is compatible with graco car seats (2nd best feature)
- Not as lightweight as I was hoping it too be.
- The end part of the canopy retracts. Overall I find graco to straggly with canopies, they cannot stay in one place so fully extended, they always fold a little as you walk. They actually have so many great features like the folding/unfolding mechanism so why they struggle with such simple thing baffles me.
- The stroller is rather narrow. My 5th months old seemed very comfortable in it but I cannot imagine her being too comfortable past 2 years old probably.
- A deal breaker: too low. If you are 6' tall or above do not get this stroller. I am 6'1" and I felt uncomfortable walking it.
- Another deal breaker: the fact that is low to me and narrow at the same time cause me to kick the back wheels all the time while walking. A shorter person might not have such issue because they can probably extend their hands more and their stride is shorter but us giants suffer yet again.
Unfortunately I am returning it.