- Warning: Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Green Toys Tide Pool Bath Set, Assorted
|Price:||+ S$18.57 Delivery|
- Made in USA
- 100% recycled plastic
- No BPA, phthalates
- Dishwasher safe
- Great for indoor or outdoor play
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bring the fun and learning of tide pool and water table play to the bathtub! the 7-piece Green Toys tide pool bath set includes a starfish, Scallop, Abalone, snail, squid, and Jellyfish, as well as a seaweed-patterned storage bag. Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs, each of the six shells and creatures in the set are specially designed to interact with and pour water in a different way. Scoop up water with the Abalone and create a cascading waterfall with the holes along the edge, or fill the Jellyfish and watch the water run down and out each of the legs. The palm-sized shells are the perfect size for scooping and pouring water to wash little ones in Infant tubs, while the whole set is also great for the beach and backyard. When it’s time for cleanup, collect all the pieces in the storage bag (made from 100% recycled plastic bags!). the holes throughout the sides and bottom of the bag allow water to drain out and pieces to dry between uses. The whole set is also dishwasher safe and contains no BPA, phthalates, or PVC. Color combinations may vary. Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials printed with soy inks.
Green Toys Tide Pool Bath Set
Bring the fun and learning of tide pool and water table play to the bathtub! The 7-piece Green Toys Tide Pool Bath Set includes a starfish, scallop, abalone, snail, squid, and jellyfish, as well as a seaweed-patterned storage bag. When it’s time for cleanup, collect all the pieces in the storage bag (made from 100% recycled plastic bags!). The holes throughout the sides and bottom of the bag allow water to drain out and pieces to dry between uses.
Classic play with a Green Toys twist
Each piece is designed to pour water in a different way. Scoop up water with the abalone and create a cascading waterfall with the holes along the edge, or fill the jellyfish and watch the water run down and out each of the legs. The palm-sized shells are the perfect size for scooping water to wash little ones in infant tubs, while the whole set is also great for the beach and backyard.
Made safe in the USA from recycled materials
Like all Green Toys products, the Tide Pool Bath Set is manufactured in the USA with a tight, local supply chain that minimizes transportation emissions and supports the domestic economy. Packaged using recycled and recyclable materials and printed with environmentally responsible inks. For ages 6 months and up.
At a Glance
- Ages: 6 months and up
- Made in the USA from 100 percent recycled plastic
- Dishwasher Safe
- Packaged with recycled and recyclable corrugated cardboard
- Packaging printed with environmentally responsible inks
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- They are very sturdy. No sharp edges on the toys we received, and they're very thick and difficult break. They'll hold up well.
- There are no seams to break, and there are no small parts to remove or break off. All toys are big enough that nothing is a choking hazard.
- Each toy is designed to drop water in different size and shape streams and at different speeds. My daughter found them fascinating. We use one toy to fill up another, which she thinks is super cool.
- Both the jelly fish and the squid toys work multiple ways. The tentacles spin. When you fill up the center of either one, water trickles down the tentacles and out holes in the end of each one. The top/bottom spin, and still trickle out water while spinning. The jelly fish can also be turned upside down and makes a new sort of toy. The edge can be filled with water and it trickles out little holes around the perimeter.
- They dry well. After every bath, I put them in the basket they came with and then set it on a shelf in the bathroom. By morning they are dry, with no residue or smell.
*** The only downfall I can see to this is maybe the basket. I was that troublesome child that stuck my finger in EVERYTHING and I would shove until it got stuck. My index fingera have been cut out of many tight spaces during my childhood years. I haven't met many other people who had that problem themselves, or with their children, but my own experiences make me think that the small holes on the basket could be a problem. If you have a child that pokes and prods everything, just don't let them play with the basket. Use it as strictly toy storage.
4/2020 update- bath toys and draining basket have held up great. Still look like new, just throw in top rack of dishwasher to clean. Great for sand play too.
They're super sturdy (no bending, warping, or marks from her sharp new teeth), and I love that the "kelp" basket has holes and acts as a sort of drying rack for them when not in use.
Overall it's a great set and I'd definitely buy it again.