|Model Name||Soft Grip|
|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||7''and 10'' frypan|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Ceramic, Aluminium|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC002381-001|
|Package dimensions||43.79 x 28.09 x 9.6 cm; 1.34 Kilograms|
GreenLife Grip Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, Frying Pan/Skillet Set, 7" and 10", Soft Pink,CC002381-001
Enhance your purchase
- Our healthy and easy-to-clean ceramic nonstick coating is derived from sand and free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for effortless cooking and quick cleanup
- Soft Grip Bakelite handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop for maximum comfort
- Made from recycled aluminum and reinforced with a wobble-free base for extra strength and even heating
- Dishwasher safe, but most messes wipe away
- Rivetless interior to prevent snags and food buildup
- Oven safe to 350°F
- For all stovetops except induction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Soft Grip frying pan set is all about comfort and control. Designed for effortless performance and cleanup, this pair features our toxin-free Thermolon nonstick coating, which is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. GreenLife’s healthy ceramic nonstick is not stuck in the past—that’s why our ceramic nonstick starts with sand and creates 60% less CO2 emissions during the curing phase than traditional coatings. These pans are also crafted with recycled aluminum, because we want your kids’s kids to cook healthy, too. Finished in vibrant colors, this set is outfitted with stay-cool handles to keep your cooking comfortable. For all stovetops, except induction. Oven safe to 350°F. Dishwasher safe.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
She’s also happy with the overall quality.
Do everything I need them to
La verdad no los volvería a comprar, porque después de un tiempo se ponen muy feos y todo se les pega. La foto es de una quesadillas y unos huevos.
Si cocinas demasiado, mejor compra un buen sartén, de marca, inviertes más, pero te va a durar.