|Model Name||Soft Grip|
|Special Features||Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||Frying Pan, 12"|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC002695-001|
|Package dimensions||48.26 x 33.02 x 10.16 cm; 1.11 Kilograms|
GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, Frying Pan/Skillet, 12", Red
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Soft Grip|
|Has non-stick coating||Yes|
About this item
- Our healthy and easy to clean ceramic nonstick coating is derived from sand and free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for effortless cooking and quick cleanup
- Soft Grip's Bakelite handle is designed to stay cool on the stovetop for maximum comfort
- Made from recycled aluminum and reinforced with a wobble free base for extra strength and even heating
- Dishwasher safe, but most messes wipe away
- Rivetless interior to prevent snags and food buildup.Oven safe to 350 F.For all stovetops except induction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Soft Grip frying pan is all about comfort and control. Designed for effortless performance and cleanup, this pan features our toxin-free Thermolon nonstick coating, which is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. GreenLife’s healthy ceramic nonstick is not stuck in the past—that’s why our ceramic nonstick starts with sand and creates 60% less CO2 emissions during the curing phase than traditional coatings. This pan is also crafted with recycled aluminum, because we want your kids’s kids to cook healthy, too. Finished in vibrant colors, this pan is outfitted with a stay-cool handle to keep your cooking comfortable. For all stovetops, except induction. Oven safe to 350°F. Dishwasher safe.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So, not teflon, but one of the ceramic non-sticks. it works very well, extremely easy to clean. Great for sauces and rice, pasta. Just a great little pot, and the skillet has held up perfectly, after many uses. This is affordable quality kitchenware, I recommend it heartily.