|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||Mini frying pan|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC002836-003|
|Package dimensions||23.9 x 13.31 x 8 cm; 222 Grams|
GreenPan Mini Healthy Ceramic Nonstick Lavender Egg Pan, 5"
- GreenPan's Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, so it will never release toxic fumes, even if it's accidentally overheated
- Fantastic heat distribution, just like our larger pans
- Perfect size and shape for easy breakfasts and quick snacks
- The silicone wrapped handle is designed for a cool, comfortable, slip-free grip
- Oven safe up to 350°F.Dishwasher safe to make cleanup easy.Compact shape stores away in virtually any cabinet
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A pan doesn't need to be big, just big enough. Our 5" Mini pan is designed to give you the same great GreenPan performance in a tiny package. Whether you fancy eggs, pancakes, or a cheeseburger, this little pan is the perfect fit for the job. This Mini has a stay-cool, non-slip silicone handle for a safe and secure grip. Featuring our Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating, this quirky little pan gives you exceptional nonstick performance in a compact size for the perfect results again and again. Oven safe up to 350°F. Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As others noted, it is small and your spatula might not quite fit. But, if you use a little oil, the egg slips around enough that it's possible to flip and remove what you're cooking with the flick of your wrist.
DISCLAIMER: "flick" hot pan contents at your own risk... your motor skills might not be ready for airborne food.