|Product Dimensions||6.4 x 2.7 x 2.7 cm; 43 Grams|
Gya Labs Bergamot Essential Oil For Stress Relief and Headaches - Topical Use For Muscle Pain Relief and Hair Growth - 100 Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade Bergamot Oil For Aromatherapy - 10ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sweet Citrus - Our bergamot essential oils perspire a sweet and tangy aroma just like fresh bergamot rinds. With hints of mellow citrusy notes, our bergomont essential oil uplifts mood, relieve aches and promote healthier hair growth.
- Diffuse or Topical - Diffuse bergamont essential oil to uplift mood, inhale directly to alleviate headaches. Blend essential oil bergamot with carrier oils for topical use to relieve muscle pain or apply to boost hair growth.
- Relieve Sore Muscles, Headaches - Essential oil bergamot encourages positive emotions, relieving muscle aches and tension headaches along the way. Experience positive moments with an energized body by using essential oils bergamot.
- Promote Hair Growth - With bergamot essential oil for hair, it helps to stimulate hair follicles that contributes to volumizing hair growth. Get all eyes on you and regain awesome confidence with bergamot oil for hair growth.
- Natural Ingredients - Gya Labs bergamot essential oil organic is harvested from Italy and cold pressed to perfection. This oil is perfect for bergamot aromatherapy, as bergamot oil skin therapy, or use bergamot oil essential for massage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bergamot Essential Oil
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Bergamot Essential Oil||Ylang Ylang Essential Oil||Lemongrass Essential Oil||Grapefruit Essential Oil||Patchouli Essential Oil||Vanilla Oleoresin Essential Oil|
|𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚||Sweet & Tangy with hints of Mellow Citrusy notes||Sweet Floral with subtle Fruity notes||Citrusy & Light, Earty undertones||Sweet & Tangy with hints of Zesty Notes||Fresh, Herbaceous & Earthy notes||Sweet & Creamy with warm Floral notes|
|𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝||Uplift & Energized||Romantic & Uplifting||Uplift & Invigorate||Energized & Healthy||Uplift & Balanced||Sweet & Romantic|
|Relieve Headache & Muscle Ache||✓||✓|
|Enhance Hair Growth||✓||✓||✓|
|𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐬||Topical & Aromatherapy||Topical & Aromatherapy||Topical & Aromatherapy||Topical & Aromatherapy||Topical & Aromatherapy||Topical & Aromatherapy|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 3 October 2018
So far I’ve purchased 9 different oils from Gya Labs (Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Black Pepper, Ginger, Egyptian Geranium, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Pink Grapefruit) and can honestly say they are just as good as the higher-priced, well-known oils brands. I compared my Gya Labs oils to two other well-known essential oil brands and could not tell the difference, from scent to medicinal qualities. It’s pleasing to know I can buy high-quality oils for reasonable prices! Thoroughly impressed! I will absolutely purchase more oils from Gya Labs.