|Manufacturer||HK Gaming Ltd|
|Item Height||40 millimetres|
|Item Width||6.4 centimetres|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Manufacturer||HK Gaming Ltd|
|Item model number||Mira-M|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 6.4 x 4 cm; 63 Grams|
HK Gaming Mira M Ultra Lightweight Honeycomb Shell Wired Gaming Mouse - 6 Buttons - 63 g (12 000 cpi, Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 63 Grams (±2g) : The HK Gaming Mira-S is one of the world’s lightest RGB gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 6 Buttons RGB Gaming mouse, Matte coating , Paracord Cable , White PTFE Feets
- Pixart PMW3360 gaming sensor , Maximum resolution up to 12000cpi, polling rate and cpi adjustable with HK Gaming Software
- Max. acceleration: 50 G , Max Speed 250 ips , Main Switch: Omron Micro Switch (50M)
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape - optimized for right-handed gaming with two extra buttons for added convenience, extra anti slip grips, Dust Cover, Extra Mouse Skates
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Height||4.88 in (124 mm)|
|Width||2.5 in (64 mm)|
|Depth||1.55 in (39.5 mm)|
|Weight||63 g (±2g) mouse only|
|Resolution||up to 12000cpi|
|On-board memory||5 profiles|
|Package content||1 * Mira M Gaming Mouse , 1 * Extra Skates , 1 * Anti Slip Grips , 1 * Dust Cover|
|Requirements||Windows 7 or later|
Ultra light and flexible cable that gets out of the way and lets you enjoy your game.
White PTFE feet
PTFE mouse feet for a smooth and consistent glide, rated for 500KM range and durability.
Anti Slip Grips
Never lose control of your mouse ever again.
Lighting & DPI indicator
The scroll wheel light has three modes which can be toggled by clicking the forward button + scroll button on the mouse simultaneously:
- Mode 1 - Scroll wheel displays solid colors; single-clicking the DPI button switches DPI and displays the corresponding color
- Mode 2 - Scroll wheel cycles through RGB colors; single-clicking the DPI button switches DPI and displays the corresponding color for two seconds, then continues cycling through RGB colors
- Mode 3 - Scroll wheel light is turned off; single-clicking the DPI button switches DPI and displays the corresponding color for two seconds, then the light automatically turns off
Press 'Forward button' + 'Middle button' to switch to the next mode.
Lightweight Honeycomb Shell
Lightweight, durable and sturdy, will keep you up with your gaming.
Comfortable design optimized for right handed people and 6 mouse buttons to suit your play style.
Polling Rate can be adjusted from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz
IP68 Rated PCB
Accidental liquid spills aren't the end of the story.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Now to the actual product it self. I was surprised how much this shape filled my hand with the higher hump in the middle . Has the perfect hump heigh in my hand and is not too high like the to stress my hand like the razer deatheadder not too low to not provide any support like the Viper.
The clicks on it are soooo good and crisp especially on the side buttons. The mouse wheel is a bit hard to press in but that's not a dealt breaker at all and there is a bit of a side to side woble on the M1 and M2 buttons if you try and move them but it does not happen during normal clicks or during gameplay.
One more thing to not is that the RGB rubber ring on my unit seems to be uneven and is noticeable when scrolling and looking at the mouse wheel but against who looks at the mouse while scrolling.
Software wise I barely tried it and changed my DPI been told that there macross available but not sure if those can map to keyboard button as read somewhere that you can't .
Overall it's an amazing mouse and it just need to fix the few things mentioned and it this mouse would on par with razer and other brands if not event better. Will update this review if anythign change in the long run.