|Mfg Recommended age||6 months and up|
|Package dimensions||20.4 x 14.4 x 6.4 cm; 258.55 Grams|
HOLA Baby Music Toys Elephant Piano Keyboard Learning Educational Toys for Infant 3 6 9 12 18 24 Months Light UP Baby Toys Gift Toys for 1 2 3 Year Old Newborn Baby Toddlers Boys Girls
|You Save:||S$2.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
- ♬【Perfect Musical Educational Toys】 : Best Choice for baby infant boys and girls ages 1 2 3 year old! Our Musical Electronic Piano Keyboard can promote babies Sensory Skills, Develop Imaginations, Cognitive, Co-ordination and Motor Skills as they interact with this preschool piano toy.
- ♬【A Lovely Gift For Any Baby】: Adorable Action Educational Music Toys, Baby Activity Play Center Toy! With Beautiful Sounds and Nice Lights up, Six Major Hand Movements Training Games Helps your babys to have fun on it - Twisting the elephant nose, Turning the small balls, Pulling the flower, Turning the page, Turning the bead, and Twisting the knob :D
- ♬【100% Safe & Durable Gifts for Kids】: Non-Toxic ABS Eco Material Made with Smooth Edges and Corners Designs, the Multifunctional Musical Baby Elephant Piano Toy are Sturdy Enough for your babies to play with daily. Ideal Christmas Gift, First Birthday Gift, Holiday Gift or just as a New Gift for Babies Toddlers Kids Girls Boys.
- ♬【Endless Fun In Two Modes】: 3-In-1 Piano Keys: Songs, Animal Sounds and Learning Numbers. Exploring buttons on the music toy to promote the development of the Baby Fingers Action.The Cheerful Music & Sound and Cartoon Images attract the baby toddler to play with this musical piano toy!
- ♬【Superior & Trusted Quality】: Smooth appearance, safe and fun to play for 3 Months Up babies. It will be a Big Hit for your little ones! Perfect choice for 1 Year old Birthday Gifts, Newborn Shower Gift ,Festivals and Holidays such as Children's Day, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving & New Years. (Requires 3 AAA Batteries, Not included)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HOLA Educational Baby Musical Piano Toy
This baby and toddler piano musical instrument lights up, plays music, makes animal sounds, and asks your baby questions! We've made the volume on the music toy soft so it doesn't hurt your child's ears or annoy the parents. Designed to teach and promote learning and memory growth while helping with hand-eye coordination, color recognition, emotional intelligence.Colorful Baby Elephant Toy Piano
Cute baby elephant shape, soft lighting, wonderful melodies and music, learning cognition, multiple interactive mini games.Two Modes
In music mode, your baby will learn the scales and enjoy beautiful melodies. In learning mode, your baby will learn numbers, animal calls, and fun songs.Soft Lighting
When sounds are played, the elephant piano's cheeks will flash rhythmically. The soft lights are easy on the baby's eyes.It is also a crib toy with music and lights.Six Hand Development Games
Turn the trunk, spin the ball, pull the string, flip the page, grasp the beads, or twist the knob. A variety of games are integrated to increase playability and exercise baby's hand development.It is an awesome developmental baby toys 6 to 12 months!Volume Adjustment
The volume adjustment button makes the music softer or louder, allowing you to protect your baby's ears during play.Perfect Size for Baby's Hands
ITEM SIZE:7.9 inches*5.3 inches*2.4inches; Slightly bigger than your smartphone, the Piano isn't too big or heavy. This allows your baby to carry it around everywhere they go or not hurt themselves if they drop it.Great Baby / Toddler Gift
Parents will be grateful for the stimulating and educational gift for baby, and the child will be enthralled with this light up musical toys for infants.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By charmaine on 3 June 2021