|Model Number||100 Black Finger Clips FBA|
|Part Number||100 Black Finger Clips FBA|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||100 Black Finger Clips FBA|
|Product Dimensions||20.57 x 16.51 x 11.68 cm; 1.38 Kilograms|
HOUSE DAY Plastic Hanger Clips, Strong Pinch Grip Clips for Use with Slim-line Clothes Hangers, Finger Clips Black
|Price:||+ S$19.14 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- GREAT STORAGE SOLUTION - These plastic finger clips for velvet hangers from House Day are a versatile and practical addition to your closet! Our clothes hanger clips attach firmly onto any slimline hanger to offer you extra clothing storage which can adapt to any garment.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made from tough black ABS plastic, these grip clips for hangers have a super-strong clamping force to keep your clothes securely fastened to the hanger. Measuring 2" x 0.79" x 0.9" these finger clips have smooth edges with no metal parts that could snag, tear, or damage your clothes. The secure no-slip teeth grip onto garments without leaving deep indentations on even the most delicate of fabrics.
- MULTIPLE USES - Folding skirts and pants over regular bar hangers can cause the fabric to wrinkle and leave annoying creases. Attach these plastic finger clips to your existing hangers and keep your garments hanging freely, preventing them from becoming crumpled. Use these clothes hanger fixtures to peg your laundry outside on hangers - the firm gripping action will prevent your clothes from blowing away in the wind!
- ORGANIZE YOUR CLOSET - The smooth plastic means that these pegs for clothes can be moved along on your hangers to accommodate various clothing sizes and styles. Hang skirts and pants with these clips for hangers, and even accessories such as ties, scarves, and shawls! Suitable for slim hangers, these plastic clips for flocked garment trouser hangers will keep those awkward to store items neat and tidy.
- PROFESSIONAL BRAND - HOUSE DAY is a brand specialized in most types of daily use hangers, selling to both individual and business in global markets. Its advanced technology makes it able to provide you premium product quality.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of finding your clothes in a crumpled heap at the bottom of your closet Then you need these plastic finger clips from House Day! These handy versatile clips for hangers easily attach to your slim line clothes hangers to keep garments such as pants and skirts neat and tidy. The durable ABS plastic construction and strong clamping force hold garments securely, whilst the smooth surface edges mean an end to snagged, pulled clothing. Ideal for use with flocked or velvet clothes hangers, these pants hanger clips add an extra level of storage in your closet. These premium pants hanger clips have a wide variety of uses around the home! Peg laundry to hangers outdoors or to your clothes horse to help it dry faster. Attach a row of these 2" x 0.79" x 0.9" plastic finger clips to your usual hangers to store scarves and ties neatly together in one place. The gliding action of these clothes hanger clips means that all sizes and styles of garments and accessories are catered for! With no-slip teeth and an all-plastic composition, these clothes hanger fixtures will firmly grip any fabric without damaging it. The smart black color and robust design of our grip clips for hangers will create a uniform look in your closet or on your clothes rail, whilst offering supreme practicality. Available in a pack of 100, there are more than enough plastic finger clips for the whole family to use.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They work as intended, with a very strong spring grip. There are no issues with heavier pants, though I have no idea what the limit would be for these as I don't have any pants that could come anywhere close to being heavy enough for these not to work.
I'd definitely buy these again if needed and would recommend them if needed.