HP Chromebook 14, 14in Full HD Display, Intel Celeron N3350, Intel HD Graphics 500, 32GB eMMC, 4GB SDRAM, B&O Play Audio, Snow White, 14-ca051wm (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 14inch diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) Resolution, HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Intel Celeron N3350 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 32 GB eMMC Storage, 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM, B and O PLAY, dual speakers
- 2 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1headphone/microphone combo
- Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, Chrome OS
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enjoy access to all your favorite Android apps, and a secure online experience with Chrome OS. Includes a 14-inch Full HD AntiGlare IPS WLED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080), dual speakers, Audio by B&O PLAY and a 180? hinge that makes it easy to collaborate and share with others. Also, get great connectivity with 2x2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth and up to 10 hours and 30 minutes of battery life.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I fully charged the unit upon receipt. The first power-up was fine. After that, power ups either took multiple attempts or were slow, especially for a Chromebook. I manually ran a Chrome OS update to see if that would fix the issue. It didn't. I suspect when HP introduced this updated platform and specification, there was an issue. I would have not allowed this product into the market, but I guess things have changed at HP. Refurbishment didn't address the probably-existing issue.
The product itself seems nice and reasonably sturdy for the money. White does pick up fingerprints. If it worked, it would be a great value.
Bottom line: Consider something else. You may get a working unit, or not. Mine is being returned.
the battery lasted for me a minimum of 6 to 8 hours before charging