|Package Dimensions||30.4 x 19.4 x 11 cm; 1.31 Kilograms|
HSI Professional Dryonizer Max Turbo Ceramic Blow Dryer - Lightweight Quiet & Fast Drying with 2 Airflow Nozzles - Quick & Easy Hair Styling for Men & Women
|Price:||(S$96.18 / Count) + S$18.57 Delivery|
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The Dryonizer Max Turbo was designed to have a centralized weight distribution that eases pressure on your wrist, providing the flexibility you need for everything from quick drying to more intense styling.
- 40% FASTER DRYING: Boasting an 1875-watt ionic ceramic turbo motor with HeatBalance technology, this blow dryer breaks down water molecules 40% quicker so you can dry and style your hair with more ease and speed.
- QUIET OPERATION: Even with its powerful turbo engine, the Dryonizer Max is still lightweight, easy to handle and super quiet. Why use a loud, heavy blow dryer, when you can comfortably dry and style your hair with the Dryonizer instead?
- MORE PRECISION: HSI Professional’s Dryonizer Max features buttonless controls, preventing accidental changes to the heat setting or power mid-styling. Two air nozzles are also included so you can get more precision when you style.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Designed to work anywhere in the world, this hair dryer features 110/220 dual voltage so you to take it on all your travels. The compact design makes it easy to pack, while the powerful motor gives you the results you want on the go.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Fast, Light, & Precise. The Dryonizer Max Turbo Dryer was designed with a powerful motor that produces consistent heat and air pressure to lock in moisture so it can break down water molecules 40% quicker.