|Manufacturer Part Number||HN-FR3|
HUANUO Adjustable Under Desk Footrest - Ergonomic Foot Rest with 3 Height Position - 30 Degree Tilt Angle Adjustment for Home, Office, Non-Skid Massage Surface Texture Improves Posture and Circulation
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Ergonomic Office footrest】 - Helps to improve posture and circulation by keeping your feet and legs elevated. Rest your legs in your office while working, or at home after a long day
- 【Adjustable Height】 - Height is manually adjustable to 3 different positions: 4.3" , 5.5 ", 6.7" (11cm/14 cm/17cm). Super easy for you to find the perfect position to suit your needs
- 【Easy Angle Adjustment】 - Tilts 0 - 30°to support your legs at your preferred angle. The Angle can't be fixed, it rocks back and forth which encourages leg movement therefore increasing the blood flow to your legs and body
- 【Massage Textured Surface】- Comes with a large non-skid surface (18" X 13"), free-floating platform texture made up of geometric circular bumps for enhanced stress reduction during the work day. Perfect for office and home use
- 【Pre-Assembled & Warrantied】 - Pre- assembled for immediate use. Non slip feet enhances overall stability. Sturdy construction is backed with a 5 year warranty and amazing tech support to help with any questions or concerns
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Look no further than our HUANUO adjustable footrest! Whether you're at work or at home, you can enjoy some nice relaxation!
Great foot rest for working at a computer. Comes with the adjustability for your desired height. Features a free-floating platform that tilts back and forth which encourages full leg stretches and lower-leg movement, and helps minimize fatigue and increase circulation, which is important when sitting for long periods of time.
Adjustable Rest Angles
HUANUO footrest tilts from -30° to +30°, allowing you to find the most comfortable angle for you to improve your posture and reduce physical stress.
The HUANUO foot rest offers 3 adjustable height positions. It supports better posture and reduces physical stress. Being completely adjustable to multiple tilt angles and height settings. It allows you to find what is just right for you to relax comfortably.
This foot rest comes with a textured surface made up of geometric circular bumps for enhanced stress reduction during the work day. When barefoot or wearing socks, the uneven surface creates a massaging effect on the soles of feet. Simply move your feet in any direction over the bumpy surface.
Flat design for easy storage. Comes fully assembled which makes it ready for immediate use out of box. Non slip feet enhance stress reduction and overall stability.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I found this and was intrigued! Adjustable? Yes. Ergonomic? Check. Doesn't slide back when pressure is put on it? Check.
This foot rest completely solved my problem of an aching lower back and legs that were just on fire all day. I have it resting on it's highest height and that is perfect for me and my legs that are maybe 3 feet long. I like that the footrest can swivel back and forth too so I can flex my legs while I sit.
I have no complaints about this product and I highly recommend it.
This little bad boy takes the tension off of my lower back for long periods of gaming. It's adjustable enough to dial in, easy enough to change settings and has a neat ripple feeling to the foot board so when I take off my shoes I get good grip and texture.
It's fairly cheep feeling plastic but sturdy enough to do the job. I like the pivoting, when I first purchased I thought it locked into place as far as the angle goes. After experiencing it I'm glad this is not the case.
I am too short for my feet to touch the ground in my ergonomic desk chair, but I was getting by with putting my feet on the wheels.
I tried one of the squishy pillow type foot rests, but it just squished down to the floor and didn't really help.
This is exactly what I needed. I didn't realize it would make my chair more comfortable. It changes everything. I know that sounds dramatic, but I'm very happy I bought this!
I like that the angle doesn't lock into place. I makes it more comfortable for me. I tend to wiggle my feet when I sit, so the rocking motion works out perfectly for me. I mostly work in my slippers, but sometimes barefoot or with socks or shoes. It works with all of them.