|Manufacturer Part Number||HNCPB2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$15.08 delivery
HUANUO CPU Stand Holder, Mobile Computer Tower Desktop Stand Cart Adjustable Width with 4 Caster Wheels, Fits Most Computer Cases Under Desk, Black
|Price:||+ S$13.82 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDTH FITS A LARGE RANGE OF CPUS - Fits Computer Towers, PCs, CPUs with a width up to 9.8"
- EASY MOBILITY - This CPU holder features four caster wheels for smooth motion and convenient placement. By holding your PC off of the floor, this cart will keep it clean and well ventilated
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - High grade material makes the cart durable and keeps your computer secure. maximum weight of 22 lbs, allowing it to accommodate most computer cases on the market
- EASY ASSEMBLY- No tools required, pieces simply lock into place, folds for storage
- US CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We are glad to answer your pre-purchase and installation questions about the CPU stand
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Adjustable PC stand with Castors Wheel
Fits Computer Towers, PCs, CPUs with a width up to 9.8" and supports a maximum weight of 22 lbs, allowing it to accommodate most computer cases on the market.
The PC stand with 4 Caster Wheels, It raise the PC off the ground to provide better air flow, and also easy to move for cleaning floor.
Assembles in minutes and we provide all the necessary hardware and instructions.
4 Caster Wheels for easy movement
Adjustable width up to 9.8"
Protective pad design
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 31 October 2020
I got a few bucks off with the discount and I didn't think it was too expensive so I purchased it. If it breaks I'll just return it but so far I'm keeping it. I have a Ryzen 3900X inside with one of the HUGE Noctua heat sink and a GTX 1070 GPU so my PC tower is not the lightest and this stand is working just fine. Maybe this stand has problems with different sizes, I don't know, but mine is okay. I'm not sure what people are doing for this stand to "break apart" or whatever. Is this stand for a super super heavy large PC case? Probably not.
Though they are not needed, they are used to add more cushion to the bottom of the PC.
Fantastic product however I wish it was made in the US.