|Product Name||OverNites Diapers|
|Item model number||10036000495482|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 32.39 x 24.43 cm|
HUGGIES OverNites Diapers, Size 5, 58 Count, Overnight Diapers (Packaging May Vary)
- Weight Recommendation: 27+ pounds. Scientifically designed for sleep
- Most absorbent HUGGIES diapers, with Double Leak Guard for up to 12 hours of protection
- SnugFit waistband and Double Grip Strips for a secure fit, plus a wetness indicator stripe that changes color when diaper is wet
- The #1 Selling Nighttime Diaper (based on nighttime diaper category sales)
- Available in Size 3 (16 28 lb.), Size 4 (22 37 lb.), Size 5 (27+ lb.) and Size 6 (35+ lb.)
- Packaging may vary from image shown
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Say goodnight to midnight changes with HUGGIES OverNites Diapers. These disposable diapers for nighttime are custom designed for sleep. The most absorbent HUGGIES diapers, OverNites have Double Leak Guard for up to 12 hours of protection, a SnugFit waistband with Double Grip Strips for a secure fit, plus a wetness indicator that changes color when it’s time for a diaper change. An embossed inner liner and breathable outer cover work together to lock away wetness for a drier, more comfortable night for baby. HUGGIES overnight diapers are the #1 Selling Nighttime Diaper (based on nighttime diaper category sales) and are available in sizes 3 to 6 for babies and toddlers 16 to 35+ pounds.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
PS: Amazon, it’d be nice to be able to choose 0 Stars on a review.
We are done buying Huggies Overnites. If anyone has any suggestions for alternatives, please leave me a comment!