|Material composition||100% Food Grade Silicone|
|Material type free||BPA PVC and Phthalate Free|
|Material Care Instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Haakaa Generation 1 Silicone Breast Pump 4 oz|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Item model number||MHK062|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 72 Grams|
Haakaa Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump Milk Pump 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA PVC and Phthalate Free
|Size||4 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
|Style||Haakaa Generation 1 Silicone Breast Pump 4 oz|
About this item
- 2019 New Model. Award winning, best-selling, nursing mom and lactation consultant recommended.
- Patented design. Pat. No. USD810,925S. Distributed by Haakaa USA. Counterfeits will be removed by Amazon.
- Material: 100% food grade silicone. Soft and comfortable. BPA PVC and Phthalate Free
- Easy to use: simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. Attach the pump while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad. Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief. perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides or anywhere you would like to discreetly express silently and quickly.
- Easy to clean and washable: 100% dishwasher safe, can be boiled and sterilized using steam sterilizers.
- Designed to fit breasts of all sizes and shapes.
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% food grade and simple to use breast pump will change your life - truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find! This compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% safe for mum, baby and our environment. How to use your breast pump: Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase - caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning) Place top of pump over your - make sure your is n the neck of the pump and comfortable. Apply suction - you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition. Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad. Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief. Clean after each use. No bleach based agents
What is Haakaa?
Haakaa is a 100% family owned and New Zealand-based maternity brand. The Haakaa name is derived from the haka, the traditional Māori war dance of New Zealand, meaning 'be a strong fighter, find strength by choosing to smile through whatever challenges life brings.’
The message behind our brand is a strong and passionate one and it is what drives us every day to do what we do for babies and parents.
Our ingenious Silicone Breast Pumps are our most popular product and are a must-have in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps – our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life.
They’re the most portable and travel friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. They’re super environment-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
The Haakaa brand is loved by mums around the world. Try Haakaa today – surely over 1 million mums can’t be wrong!
100% High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
• Made from 100% food grade silicone.
• No abnormal odours.
• Resistant to high and low temperatures.
• Safe in steam sterilisers and boiling water.
• 100% green and safe for babies & mums.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Perfectly Fits All Kinds of Breasts Soft and Comfortable
• One size fits all.
• Accommodates different breast shapes and sizes to perfectly fit all mums.
• Soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
• Offers the best comfort for your breast while expressing breast milk.
Safe for Mums and Babies
• US FDA certified to assure your precious milk is in safe hands.
• Recommended by nursing moms, doulas and lactation consultants.
• Completely drop-proof and is safe in little hands and mouths.
• Make sure you choose the original Haakaa-branded breast pump.
Express Whenever, Wherever
• No cords, batteries or assembly required.
• Completely silent during use – perfect for pumping at night.
• The compact size is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and effectively.
• Small, hand-held, lightweight and portable.
Works with Haakaa Flower Stopper and Silicone Cap
• Our upgraded, patented cap design provides a leakproof seal to prevent accidental spills.
• Seals your pump between uses to keep it clean and hygienic.
• Made from flexible and durable silicone that can be pulled and twisted.
• Fits all three Generation of Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps Generation 1/2/3.
• Sterilise your pump with a steam steriliser, or by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
• Resists temperatures of up to 300°C for added peace of mind.
• Save time on cleaning and spend more precious moments with your little one.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
• Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
• Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
• Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
• Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
• When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
easy to use
soft silicone / comfy
suction cup base ( can stand upright- wasn't sure if this one purchased here had a base so was delighted to find the 100ml did!)
Saves milk otherwise wasted on a breast pad
Lid must be bought separately
lid is made of hard plastic
Recommendations to Manufacturer:
develop a teat that enables baby feed directly without needing to transfer to a bottle or bag
Recommendations to buyers:
Buy the flower stopper/lid when buying this
Now I buy more with my second baby and they work great.
However, there’s a BIG CON: these products did get aged quickly and started to generate wired, plastic smelly gases after few months. I purchased 4 of these while my first baby was 2 months old. I used them on almost every feeding, cleaned them in soapy water then heat sterilized them every day. About 3 months, I notice the smell came out from these pumps.
Since they are manufactured in China, as a Chinese, I asked my friends in China, they all said these pumps last only about 3 months and then you should change to new ones.
Despite how much I enjoy using them, I would not use them longer than 3 months to avoid any unknown and harmful substances going into my baby’s body.
Also, while I’m using them on the feeding, I store the pumped milk into a medela milk bottle before switching to another side. It’s better than buying an expensive cap accessory.