|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Haakaa Generation 1 Silicone Breast Pump 4 oz|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Item model number||MHK062|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 72 Grams|
Haakaa Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump Milk Pump 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA PVC and Phthalate Free
- 2019 New Model. Award winning, best-selling, nursing mom and lactation consultant recommended.
- Patented design. Pat. No. USD810,925S. Distributed by Haakaa USA. Counterfeits will be removed by Amazon.
- Material: 100% food grade silicone. Soft and comfortable. BPA PVC and Phthalate Free
- Easy to use: simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. Attach the pump while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad. Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief. perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides or anywhere you would like to discreetly express silently and quickly.
- Easy to clean and washable: 100% dishwasher safe, can be boiled and sterilized using steam sterilizers.
- Designed to fit breasts of all sizes and shapes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% food grade and simple to use breast pump will change your life - truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find! This compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% safe for mum, baby and our environment. How to use your breast pump: Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase - caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning) Place top of pump over your nipple - make sure your nipple is n the neck of the pump and comfortable. Apply suction - you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition. Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad. Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief. Clean after each use. No bleach based agents
What is Haakaa?
Haakaa is a 100% family owned and New Zealand-based maternity brand. The Haakaa name is derived from the haka, the traditional Māori war dance of New Zealand, meaning 'be a strong fighter, find strength by choosing to smile through whatever challenges life brings.’
The message behind our brand is a strong and passionate one and it is what drives us every day to do what we do for babies and parents.
Our ingenious Silicone Breast Pumps are our most popular product and are a must-have in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps – our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life.
They’re the most portable and travel friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. They’re super environment-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
The Haakaa brand is loved by mums around the world. Try Haakaa today – surely over 1 million mums can’t be wrong!
100% High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
• Made from 100% food grade silicone.
• No abnormal odours.
• Resistant to high and low temperatures.
• Safe in steam sterilisers and boiling water.
• 100% green and safe for babies & mums.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Perfectly Fits All Kinds of Breasts Soft and Comfortable
• One size fits all.
• Accommodates different breast shapes and sizes to perfectly fit all mums.
• Soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
• Offers the best comfort for your breast while expressing breast milk.
Safe for Mums and Babies
• US FDA certified to assure your precious milk is in safe hands.
• Recommended by nursing moms, doulas and lactation consultants.
• Completely drop-proof and is safe in little hands and mouths.
• Make sure you choose the original Haakaa-branded breast pump.
Express Whenever, Wherever
• No cords, batteries or assembly required.
• Completely silent during use – perfect for pumping at night.
• The compact size is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and effectively.
• Small, hand-held, lightweight and portable.
Works with Haakaa Flower Stopper and Silicone Cap
• Our upgraded, patented cap design provides a leakproof seal to prevent accidental spills.
• Seals your pump between uses to keep it clean and hygienic.
• Made from flexible and durable silicone that can be pulled and twisted.
• Fits all three Generation of Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps Generation 1/2/3.
• Sterilise your pump with a steam steriliser, or by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
• Resists temperatures of up to 300°C for added peace of mind.
• Save time on cleaning and spend more precious moments with your little one.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
• Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
• Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
• Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
• Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
• When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Smell. I had to return my first one because it held a spoiled milk smell, regardless of immediate washing and boiling. I have not yet had problems with the second one.
- Measurements. This is crucial to me. The measurements for ounces is inaccurate! I poured a lot of milk from the haaka straight into storage bags and labeled the bags based on the haaka measurements. I later (60 some-odd ounces!) realized that the measurements were off from a half ounce to full ounce. That means what I had planned on sending to daycare in the bags must be supplemented - and my 60-ish ounces was more likely 45. If I had realized sooner, I would have supplemented with active pumping.
- Passive Pumping: I've struggled with oversupply so I am always reluctant to pump in addition to when I am aware from my baby, but needed to build up a supply for when I returned to work. This allowed me to do so and for that, it is worth every penny.
Note: When you buy it, measure everything yourself and self-label the outside with measurements in permanent marker, disregarding that of the measurements on the product.
Make sure you mix the milk you collect in the Haakaa with regular pumped milk so you’re not feeding your baby too much foremilk. It can upset baby’s tummy (gas) and cause foamy green poop.
*** USE TIP *** Place the Haakaa over the nipple and in position PRIOR to compressing it. This provides a better and more accurate seal around the areola and stronger hold/suction.
- does what it says fairly easily: collects letdown from the inactive breast.
- measurements are totally wrong
- super easy to tip over. why the hell would you make a receptacle intended to collect liquid have such a dramatically smaller base than the circumference of the vessel?
- also super easy to spill already collected liquid from the opening of the device when latching it onto your other breast.
a few small and easy design tweaks would greatly improve this product!