|Model Name||Meat Thermometer,|
|Response Time||5 seconds|
|Mounting Hardware||1 × Digital Meat Thermometer 1 × Temperature Guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium|
|Material Type||304 stainless steel and ABS plastic|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||HBCP093AB|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 2.03 x 2.03 cm; 40.82 Grams|
Habor Meat Digital Cooking Thermometer, Instant Read Kitchen, 5.5'' Long Probe, Hanging Hole, ºF/ºC, Auto-Off for Food, BBQ, Water, Sugar, Milk, Yogurt, Turkey, Grill, Wine, Black
|Price:||+ S$7.42 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- SUPER FAST & ACCURATE: With Step-down Tip design, Habor meat thermometer is more accurate, highly sensitive to provide a fast and accurate reading within 5 seconds. Never overcooking again!
- SUPER LONG PROBE & PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of high quality 304 food grade stainless steel, 5.5" long probe makes this cooking thermometer safe enough to prevent your hands from scalding, and detect the core temp of meat. Great for huge turkey, grill, BBQ, steak, candy, milk and bath water.
- EASY TO USE & STORAGE: Simply insert thermometer probe into your food or liquid and read the temperature; Auto-shut off in 10 minutes when not use. Equipped with a hanging hole and protected by silicone cap, this meat thermometer is easy and safe to storage.
- ºF/ºC & HOLD BUTTON: Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) switchable, just click ºC /ºF button. Before withdrawing probe, push "HOLD" to hold the temperature reading until pressed again.
- WIDE RANGE & MULTI USE: Wide range from -58℉ to 572℉(-50℃ to 300℃). This kitchen thermometer can record the highest and lowest temperatures during use. Whether you’re cooking in the kitchen, grilling on your Weber or Char Broil, or sitting round the campfire, this kitchen thermometer will take your culinary skills to the next level!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Meat thermometer, topelek digital cooking thermometer, instant read kitchen thermometer, 5. 5'' Long probe, hanging hole, F/C, auto-off for food, BBQ, water, sugar, milk, yogurt, Turkey, grill, wine
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, the biggest problem is that it is not accurate by any acceptable standards.
I've tried to measure with it and its reading is different from 2 of similar devices that I have. The 2 devices that I have gave out very similar readings but this one gave out a reading that was over 2 degrees higher or lower.
Seller sent me a new device voluntarily. It is a different model compare to the one I purchased. The new one works great. It is now similar to the 2 I had which I presume it is now more accurate.
The best thing is that customer services of the seller is 5 STARs. Excellent services. Kudo.
just try keep these things off the stove, I melted the last one I owned when I set it down too close to the burner while I was trying to save a stir fry that was getting too hot. it is not made of kevlar, it's just plastic. get a Command Strip hook or magnetic hook and put it on your fridge to keep the thing away from your stove or you might do the same! these temp probes are necessary for cooking meats on the stovetop or grill, keeps you from overcooking meats. just poke it into the thickest part of the meat and don't touch the bone because bones can be hotter or cooler than the meat. this thing reads very quickly and has a HOLD button in case you can't read the display while you have it inserted into your food. normally I can just pull it out quickly and read it but of course the temp will start dropping when you take it away from the food you are testing...only by a degree or two so usually it's not critical that you read it while it's in the food. just poke it into the food, let it adjust for a few seconds, then pull it out and read it, that will give you an accurate enough reading.
what temperatures should you cook pork or fish to? that's pretty important for your health so make sure you consult the printed chart that comes with the probe.
also the unit is shipped with a plastic battery shield to keep the thing from turning on during shipping. just carefully lift off the battery compartment and take the plastic slip off and it should start working. one button will let you switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius degree readings. it is shipped in a cool plastic tube with pop caps which protected it very well