Habor BBQ Thermometer, Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer Dual Probe with Large LCD Backlight, Timer Mode for Oven Grill Turkey Beef Candy Milk Water
- ACCURATE & DUAL PROBE THERMOMETER: 2 stainless steel probes allow you to measure 2 kinds of food at the same time, the step-down tips design can get the temperature more precisely, alerting you of temp changes in seconds.
- LARGE BACKLIGHT SCREEN & INSTANT READ: Quickly shows the reading on the large LCD screen. With the blue backlight, you can read clearly no matter indoor or outdoor.
- °C/°F SWITCHABLE & WIDE MEASURING RANGE: Measuring range from 14℉ to 572℉(-10℃ to 300℃) and high accuracy of ±1.8°F (±1°C), can display both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings. Our digital meat thermometer serves you for almost all culinary occasions: steak, BBQ, jam or icy beer, from blazing hot to freezing cold.
- COUNTDOWN TIMER MODE & STRONG MAGNETIC: Countdown setting up to 23 hours 59 minutes for some foods that need to control cook time or fermentation time, and there will be sound alert when the countdown is over. Built in strong magnet, allow to hang Kitchen Thermometer on Refrigerator Door, Barbecue Rack, Cupboard, or any iron surface.
- PROGRAMMABLE OR PRESET TEMPERATURE: Designed with two ways of temperature setting including manual program and preset temperature with USDA recommendations for chicken, pork, ham, fish or beef with different doneness.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Measure 2 Kinds of Food Simultaneously Designed with 2 probe connectors and comes with 2 stainless steel probes, this Habor cooking thermometer can be used for measuring 2 kinds of food at the same time, which fasten your cooking speed and save you more time for other courses when cooking family dinner for Christmas or Thanksgiving. What’s more, its sensitive probe with step-down tip can get the temperature more precisely and instant shows the reading on the LCD screen. Loud & Clear Buzzing Alert When the food reaches the specified temperature or the countdown timer hits zero, there will be a sound alert to remind you. This function frees you from keeping an eye on the oven and brings a lot of conveniences when you are busy preparing several courses. Easy to Stand on the Table or Stick on the Metal Surface With a flip-out stand and two magnets on the back, you can place the cooking thermometer on the table when using it. Or you can simply stick it on the smooth metal surface when there is nowhere to place it. Heat-Resistant Wire for In-Oven Using Cover by braided steel, these 40 inches long wires allows you to measure the temperature of the meat with probe and the wire leaved in the oven when roasting. Specification Display: LCD Temperature Measuring Range: 14℉ to 572℉ / -10℃ to 300℃ Max Countdown Timer Setting: 23 h 59 min Probe Material: Stainless Steel Thermometer Size: 5.67 3.66 1.50 in Wire Length: 40 in Net Weight: 3.95 oz Note Please do not submerge the probe and the wire when washing. Please keep the probes out of the reach of children. Product Included 1 x Cooking Thermometer 2 x Probe 2 x AAA Battery 1 x User Manual
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 9.14 x 14.48 cm; 181.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Habor
- ASIN : B088D9TRXB
- Item model number : Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So far I'm very happy with my purchase, and definitely recommend this meat thermometer to anyone looking for one. I rely on reviews when I consider purchases, so I hope this helps.
updated-- 5* customer service, they read this 3 * review and offered me a full refund. doesn't get better.
Based on tips from prior reviews we read, when we received this thermometer the first thing we did was test both probes by putting them first into freezing water (they both went to 32 degrees in seconds), and then -- after waiting a few minutes! -- we put them in a saucepan of water that was at a rapid boil, while the pan was still on the stove. Both probes only went to 208 degrees rather than the 212 degrees at which water boils, but we can live with that.
Then we tested both our wall ovens by positioning a probe so that it dangled from a rack and its tip was roughly in the center of each oven, not touching anything else. We set both ovens to 350 degrees, and left an in-oven thermometer in both, along with the probes, so we could compare them. The probes confirmed what we suspected: one oven was 25 degrees off, and the other took half an hour to come up to 350 degrees, even though the digital readouts for both ovens indicated they were at 350 degrees long before they were.
Now we have the confidence to cook Thanksgiving dinner without worrying about it being ruined! The plan is to first use both probes as oven thermometers to tell when the ovens reach the temperature we need, and then to put one probe in the turkey's thigh and the other in the stuffing in the turkey’s cavity while the turkey cooks.
We have just one tiny complaint: The petite box this thermometer comes in includes the instruction manual, which is a booklet measuring just 2-1/4" by 3-1/4". It’s almost impossible to read. But as we have a flat screen printer in the house, we copied the manual and used the printer’s enlarging function to make it a full sized manual. MUCH easier to read, and once you can read it, it turns out this thermometer is super easy to use.