|Manufacturer||The Mentholatum Co, Inc.|
|Item model number||1835|
|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 5 x 15.75 cm; 141.75 Grams|
Hada Labo Tokyo Gentle Hydrating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid cream facial wash non-drying free from fragrance parabens alcohol mineral oil and dyes (Packaging May Vary), 5 Oz
|Price:||(S$3.30 / oz) + S$8.42 Delivery|
- GENTLE AND HYDRATING FACIAL WASH This luxurious japanese facial wash offers a deep and purifying skin cleansing experience. It washes away dirt, oil, make-up and impurities from the skin while protecting and locking in essential moisture. Skin is left feeling clean, refreshed, silky-smooth, and healthy looking. Layer with our hydrator or gel cream for all day dewy skin.
- HYDRATED SKIN IS HAPPY SKIN This facial wash is water based and it's formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to work in harmony with your skin and retain skin's moisture. Hyaluronic Acid is a substance naturally occurring in the human body that attracts and binds water. It is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water. By capturing water, it plays a very important role in keeping skin smooth and plump.
- ONLY WHAT YOUR SKIN REALLY NEEDS No unnecessary ingredients that can burden the skin makes this facial wash the perfect choice for any skin type. This product is free from fragrance, parabens, alcohol, dyes, mineral oil, and it is suitable for even sensitive or rosecea prone skin.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ingredients: sodium cocoyl glycinate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, butylene glycol, potassium cocoyl glycinate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, decyl glucoside, PEG-400, water, sodium lauroyl aspartate, BHT, citric acid, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate SE, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, lauric acid, methylisothiazolinone, mica, PEG-32, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, polyquaternium-52, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, sodium stearoyl glutamate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
The #1 Skincare Line in Japan brings the THE JAPANESE SECRET FOR AGELESS - SKIN. SKINCARE THAT WORKS IN HARMONY WITH YOUR SKIN - The Japanese beauty philosophy is rooted in the idea that products should work in harmony with skin. Inspired by this philosophy, Hada Labo Tokyo is designed to replace a key element of what your skin naturally loses over time - hyaluronic acid - but with a sophisticated innovation. Featuring Super Hyaluronic Acid an exclusive combination of three types of hyaluronic acid, Hada Labo Tokyo offers powerful multi-layer hydration to effectively reduce dry lines, wrinkles and restore radiance. This anti-aging collection emphasizes simplicity in its design by removing unnecessary ingredients that can burden the skin. All formulas are Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Dye-Free, Mineral Oil-Free.
Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Gently cleanses, locks in moisture
Skin-cushioning foaming cleanser washes away dirt, oil, and impurities from skin while protecting and locking in essential moisture. Skin is left feeling refreshed, silky-smooth, and healthy looking.
For Optimal Results
- Use every morning and evening.
- Moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. Apply a pea-size amount into palm and work into lather. Gently massage onto face, using circular motion. Rinse and pat dry.
- Rich, creamy cleanser with foaming action – rinses clean
- Suitable for all skin types