|Number of Game Players||4|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 July 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||13 - 99 years|
|Item model number||C3892|
|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 19.99 x 26.7 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Hasbro Gaming Taboo Party Board Game With Buzzer
- This exclusive edition of the taboo game comes with 450 game cards
- This includes food and drink category cards.
- For even more unspeakable fun!
- If the describer says a forbidden word listed on the card while giving the clues they'll get interrupted with the electronic buzzer and lose a turn.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The aim of this fast-paced laugh out loud game is for players to get their team to correctly guess the guess word listed on the game card. Players keep the cards that were guessed correctly and the team with the most cards wins the game. It's a great party game for players ages 13 and up.
Taboo Party Board Game With Buzzer for Kids Ages 13 and Up
It's the exciting Taboo game that keeps players on the edge of their seats! Players try to get teammates to say the Guess word on the card without using any of the Taboo words in the clues. If the describer says a Taboo word listed on the card while giving the clues, they'll get interrupted with the electronic buzzer and lose a turn. Players keep the cards that were guessed correctly, and the team with the most cards wins the game.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
And in case you're curious, no - these cards aren't the same size as the old ones, they are slightly bigger, so you can't just reuse the old holder with the new cards.
1. They recycled a bunch of words from the original version. Not a big deal, but paying for a new game it would have been nicer to get all new words/clues.
2. They did not include the plastic car holder in this version. This makes it harder to give clues, pass the cards around, etc. "No problem," we thought, "we'll just use the holder from the original game." But the manufacturer inexplicably made the cards about 1/16 of an inch wider in this version, so they just barely don't fit in the old card holder. Annoying for something that could have been fixed cheaply.
At least this version comes with a buzzer.