|Item model number||HBREST|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 10.16 x 15.88 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hatch Baby Rest Night Light, Sound Machine, and OK-to-Wake
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1 Pounds|
|Number of light sources||1|
About this item
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Rest combines nightlight, sound machine, and time-to-rise alert in one easy-to-use device that you can control from your phone! Customize color, brightness, sound, and volume level. Set programs to turn off and on automatically based on your family’s sleep schedule.
- EASY TO USE: Rest can be programmed to turn on automatically, can be adjusted remotely via phone, or can be tapped on manually as needed. Control remotely via easy-to-use Hatch Baby Rest app. No need to disrupt a sleeping baby!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: Rest grows with your child’s needs - providing soft light and white noise for midnight newborn feeding sessions, the comfort of a nightlight for a preschooler, plus an ok-to-wake setting for your older child! Includes toddler lock feature and stays cool throughout the night for safety.
- ENCOURAGES BETTER SLEEP: Create the ideal sleep environment for your child. Choose from preset sound and color combinations recommended by sleep experts!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: Rest grows with your child’s needs - providing soft light and white noise for midnight newborn feeding sessions, the comfort of a nightlight for a preschooler, plus a time-to-rise setting for your older child! Includes toddler lock feature and stays cool throughout the night for safety.. Requirements:Smartphone or tablet running iOS (9 or higher) or Android (KitKat or higher)
Frequently bought together
Both night light and sound machine, rest is designed using scientifically proven light colors that promote healthy circadian rhythms and melatonin production with white noise to aid sleep. Rest is fully customizable, programmable, and controlled from your smartphone. As your child moves from bassinet to big kid bed, rest grows with your needs - first providing soft light for middle of the night diaper changes and nursing sessions, then alerting your toddler when it is ok to get out of bed in the morning. Reinventing bedtime to get your family a better night’s rest.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Now, I had serious doubts about my 18 month old’s ability to understand and abide by the “ok to wake” concept. But mom needs a little time to herself in the morning, so I was willing to give it a shot despite my reservations. The beauty of this product is the app and Bluetooth capability. I set the clock for 6am the first night and told my son that when the light turned green in the morning, he could get up for the day. For the record, my 18 month old can only say about 10 words... but he seems to comprehend a lot. The next morning, he woke at 5:30. I wasn’t about to let him cry for 30 long minutes, so I opened the app, changed the wake up time to 5:35, and then when the light turned on, went into his room and did a big dramatic wake up. I said, “look, your light is green, that means it’s time to wake up!” I then turned on the lights, threw open the curtains... made a big deal of it. Over the next few days, I gradually set the clock back little by little, and he started sleeping a little later each day. After a week, I was able to set the clock to 7:30 (my ideal wake up time for him). He woke the first few days a little earlier, and I would just tell him through the baby monitor talk function that his light wasn’t green, and I kid you not— he laid down and went back to sleep until the light came on. Now if he wakes a few minutes early, he just plays in his crib and waits for the light. I can’t believe that this worked, but it did. And now I feel like I have to spread the word!
I actually loved this so much, that I bought a 2nd one for my 3 year old. He loves it. He plays in his room until his light comes on at 7:30, and also stays in his room to play or look at books during “quiet time” in the afternoon. He loves choosing a nightlight color and sound on the app every night. I truly cannot say enough positive things about this product... try it!
Here is my beef: Why does Hatch Baby need to know the age and gender of my child before I can use the product... this pisses me off, and so I deducted 2 stars for each silly question without letting me skip it... Great product, crappy they lock you into making an account and collect your data.
On to the Pros: Sound quality is great for the size, a rich sound that beats our last sound machine. The software does work great, and there appears to be active development with feature updates. Support seems good and active. Take the time to learn the software, it takes a few minutes to understand how Programs and Favorites work.
Over-all I would recommend the product, I do find it is priced a bit high, but once all the bugs are worked out and a wifi unit comes out I wouldn't think twice about it.