Headphone Headset Stand Holder, 6amLifestyle Universal Metal Gaming Headphones Hanger Mount Under Desk Hook Clip with Adjustable Clamp for All Headsets, Black（Patented）
- ✔ Made from high quality metal, durable and strong, capable of holding light weight to very heavy headphones without bending or breaking.
- ✔ With locking knob secures nylon tipped screw,Protective EVA foam padding make your stands safe.
- ✔ No glue, no mess, adjustable design allowing to fit on to desks and tables of different tickness.
- ✔ Fixed on the desktop or horizontal panel, easy to remove and install.
- ✔ Lifetime Warranty: All 6amLifestyle products come with 100% lifetime guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A perfect desk hanger for large or small headphones of almost any weight.
Its all metal construction allows it to be both sturdy and stylish, with no chances of it bending when even the heaviest of headphones are placed on it.
A friction locking knob securely locks the nylon tipped screw to the computer desk.
Made of metal with black powder coat finish, unique and stylish design; great for home, office, studio, bedroom.
Unique and stylish, will look good in any setting be it at home, work, school or cyber cafe.
Keeps your headphones handy without clutter. No gawky stands, no clunky mechanisms or screws and NO DAMAGE.
✓ 1 x headphone hanger
We are so confident in ourproducts that we offer a lifetime manufacturer's warranty for defects
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page Now to Enjoy !
6amLifestyle, We specialize in Fashion, Beauty, Home and Lifestyle and pride ourselves on our ability to work with each client based on their individual needs. We give the best because our clients are the best.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The hanger bit is not curved to contour headphone headbands. Not a big deal but it would be nice. If I could I'd take off a tenth of a star for this.
- The threads are not particularly smooth. A tiny amount of the millennium worth of silicone grease I got a decade ago for three dollars fixed this. I'd probably take off another tenth of a star for this too.
Why you should get this instead of the other one:
- The silicone/rubber (I can't tell) padding on both ends (reviews indicate some old stock might not have this. RETURN if there is no silicone/rubber on both clamp ends). This does two things: Prevents damage to clamped surface, and reduces the amount of clamping force needed to keep it immobile. With the Henja, you have to torque the sucker down to get it to stay put. With this one, you barely have continue tightening beyond initial contact.
- This will clamp onto surfaces anywhere from 0 to 38mm. The Henja has a minimum surface thickness of about 21mm before you run out of thread and it undoes itself, anything thinner than 21mm and you need to use shims. Not the case with this hanger.
- This has a supersize thumbscrew with no need for a finicky wrench or screw driver.
- The lip keeps stuff from falling off.
The design on this is almost perfect, but the product is worth it as is. Make the hanger a bit wider, give it a curve, and make the threads higher quality and it would be perfect.
It was a good choice. I have a small tall thin shelf that these fit right into. Each shelf has room for two. I can hang all eight and still get to the stuff stored on the shelf.
I found that most desks and tables have a ridge you cannot get the clamp around. So only get this if you intend to use it with shelving. I'll keep looking for one that would work for those but I doubt I will find anything.
After a month of use, I don't see the slightest damage to the headband, a small worry I had. Nother has fallen off, despite four cats who would like to play with them. Easy to install, remove or just move. If you really worry about stress on the headband, get use two at once.
After installing it on a desk, and hanging a pair of headphones, I watched the mount hold, but slightly sag.
I tightened it and went to bed.
In the morning I found it on the floor, and the foam grip stuff had pulled itself almost completely off the mount.
I'm disappointed with whatever adhesive was used, because it weakened the rest.
Just be weary it might damage the sensitive passing of your more exoensive headphones I've time. If you want your Sennheiser HD600's to last a decade or more, get something a bit more forgiving, or that hooks right between the pads.
Whatever the case, for its design, it's a quality product and I'm happy I bought it got my intended purpose.
Another thing that could make it be éter is if the hook was bolted on, in a way to be able to change the orientation. The clamp has an indebt to attach to a mic stand, but you can't attach it to a vertical stand or it will be sideways. You can perhaps attach it to a real my heavy duty boom (horizontal) or very glose to where the boom connects to the vertical part of the stand... So the mic stand doesn't tip over.