Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
On Ear Headphones with Mic, Jelly Comb Portable Fold-Flat Wired Headphones for Kids, Teenagers, Adults (Pink)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM COMFORT ON-EAR HEADPHONES: Featured with comfortable on-ear design, soft leather ear cushions and adjustable silicone padded headband, the on-ear headphones provide ultimate comfort for your ears even when you wear all day long.
- FOLD-FLAT AND PORTABLE DESIGN: The portable folding, swivel ear cups and lightweight design makes the headphones easy to store and perfect for travel. Adjustable headband is designed to fit for different shapes of heads, suitable for kids, teenagers and adults.
- BUILT TO LAST: Extremely durable with reinforced steel headband and nylon braided audio cable, the headphones will not break even with rough handling.
- IMPRESSIVE STEREO SOUND: With advanced digital audio processing technology and high fidelity drivers, this foldable music headphones deliver superb clear stereo sound and make you enjoy music on the way. (Please NOTE: The headphones have a built-in microphone, but don’t have volume control.)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all 3.5mm audio jack devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android cellphones, tablets, PC, laptops and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jelly Comb On Ear Headphones features a stylish look and stereo sound quality.
Adjustable size and super soft ear pads make the headphones much more comfortable than other brands of headphones. Your ears won’t feel hurt even if you wear it all day long.
Swivel ear cups and foldable design makes it easy to take the headphones on the go.
Fully compatible with all 3.5mm audio jack devices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
True to the product description, these headphones are foldable and rotatable in many different dimensions. The band connecting the earpieces is adjustable and can be pulled out about an inch longer than the compact diameter. Pivots directly above each earpiece allow for a circular rotation of about 90 degrees and an inward rotation of about 90 degrees, allowing the headset to be compactly folded and tucked inside a backpack or purse. The cord covered by a thick braided cable (i.e., cat chew proof!), and the headphone jack seems durable as it's plugged in and out of my laptop, my work computer, my iPad, and my Android phone. The earpieces fit comfortably around my ears - not entirely creating a sound-proof barrier, but enough to be able to listen to music, podcasts, etc. pleasantly. The sound quality is also quite nice for this price point with satisfying bass tones. Overall, I am very pleased with these headphones at this price point, and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a comfortable, durable pair of portable headphones.
Sound quality is outstanding! The sound comes through loud, crisp, and clear. There is no negatives behind lossless formats such as FLAC, and sounds that are meant to be multidirectional (surround sounds, binaural, etc.) come through perfectly and clearly. A good example would be the virtual barber shop (search it on youtube!). Not the best sound quality in the world, but definitely much higher quality than can be expected at this price.
Additionally, the mic works very well. Voice comes through crisply and clearly and there's no issues with it at all. It is located conveniently just a few inches down the cord below the ear piece.
The folding mechanic seems a bit strange. They fold very near the earphones, and doesn't fold up to save much room. The headphones additionally pivot, and they are capable of easily moving to many, many different angles, which is the only thing saving their comfort. The pivoting makes them wearable, though they still are not comfortable.
Finally, the headband is both flexible and sturdy. No extra padding but it's a light weight enough unit and a soft enough material that it does not need it.
A note: The wired headphone is the LEFT headphone. The headphones are not labelled for left/right, and as such that took me a little figuring out. But they work fantastically.
Overall, this would be a fantastic headphones for a child, because its small size wouldn't be a problem, and I would highly recommend them for their extremely high quality sounds. For an adult I would not recommend them first because of the discomfort, but they are a higher quality audio than other headphones of the same price so for someone looking for higher quality sound on a budget this would be a good choice.
As far a sound quality. I tried them in my pc when she first got them, and they sounded good for the price but had too much bass for my tastes. But thats a personal thing. Would have had 4 stars had the foam not broke off.
I don't really listen to music so am not much of a judge in terms of sound quality but for the price I'd be surprised if anyone could be disappointed. I've been watching instructional videos online and the sound levels and quality of a voice come through very well.
I have worn more comfortable headphones but these are OK and I could probably happily wear them all day. That is probably the only issue that I can think of.