We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- 【SUPERIOR MATERIAL 】This heated gloves are made of soft sheep leather on whole palm and fingers, providing all-day comfort for you. Besides, this pair of electric gloves features an adjustable wrist belt design that is suitable for men and women.
- 【HEAT SETTING HEATED CONTROLLER】This battery operated gloves are powered with 7.4 V 2200mAh batteries (INCLUDED) and its batteries need to be charged for 3-4 hours so that it can keep warm long enough for 2.5-6 hours. There are three heated controllers that you can adjust the temperature to meet your need and you can feel your hands warmer when turning on in 30 seconds obviously
- 【HEALTHY AND SAFE】This heating gloves adopt far infrared heating elements to promote blood circulation, relieve fingers caused by cold of stiffness, Especially good for Raynaud’s , Arthritis , Bad Circulation ,keeping your hands warm and cozy!
- 【TOUCHSCREEN ELECTRIC HEATED GLOVES】Our heated gloves are coated with a conductive leather on the index finger that allows you to tap and swipe, keeping your hands warm and dry. You need a pair of our heating gloves to get through the warm winter!
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 Our electric heated gloves are perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities like racing, fishing, hiking, skiing, motorcycling, hunting, climbing, running, sledding, etc. Enjoy outdoor sports even in a harsh winter!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If you've struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in bitter winter weather, turn to the Savior Heated Mitts. These gloves have everything you will need to brave the toughest weather conditions.
Innovatively designed, these premium full finger gloves gently warm the entire length of each finger, back of the hand, keeping your hands nice and toasty even when battling freezing temperatures.
Durable and Comfortable - We’ve used premium grade materials to give these gloves the durability, however, doesn’t come at the expense of comfort. The gloves have a breathable membrane and soft lining.
You’re in for a comfy experience even with prolonged wear; no more dealing with sweaty hands
Q1: I don’t know how to get it work
When batteries are installed the glove, Press ON/OFF button first time, the heat setting to high (3 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button a second time to reduce the heat setting to Medium (2 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button a third time to reduce the heat setting to low (1 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button of fourth time to turn glove heat system off (all light bars will shut off)
Q2: Can i machine wash the gloves?
We do not recommend you use machine wash, machine wash will damage the inside heated element. Spot clean gloves by hand using only mild detergent.
Q3: Gloves only heats for about 30 minutes then went off when i first use it.
Most of batteries won’t come in fully charged status so that’s why you need to recharge them for at least 4 hours when you receive it.
Q4: Does it work under subzero area?
Yes, it does. Enjoy extra warmth on your hands no matter what you're doing outside
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Package dimensions : 37.85 x 13.46 x 10.03 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Eigday power
- ASIN : B07DKTVMHZ
- Manufacturer reference : B07DKTVMHZ
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Now to discuss what could have been done better (in my eyes). First of all the build quality is great. The gloves are really nice - no complaints there. The battery pack is small and unobtrusive, and seems solidly made. It’s not in any protective case (to keep the size down, IMO) but I don’t see any danger of it falling apart with a little care. I would have preferred if they used a standard battery (like a 18650) for easier replacement, but that would have probably added bulk to the design. I would have preferred if the batteries charged with USB-C, this way you wouldn’t have had to carry the special charger around. Plus, you could use a battery pack to charge them when you’re away from an outlet. I guess my main concern is that the gloves will outlive the batteries. If in a few years the replacement batteries are still available (maybe with a greater capacity) then great! Only time will tell.
One year update. One of the batteries only lasts 20 minutes now. I didn't use them a whole lot last year - a few times a week. I charged both batteries up before storing them for the summer (unplugged from the gloves). I started using them a few weeks ago and noticed the difference. I thought that the life might be improved after a few cycles, but it got even worse. But I guess that's the nature of modern batteries - it seems like a crap shoot with some of these devices. Even the most expensive things can have bad batteries. The gloves themselves have held up fine - but I'm not that hard on them.