|Bottle nipple type||Vented|
|Bottle type||Anti-Colic Bottle|
|Item model number||12205205|
|Package dimensions||11.9 x 7.1 x 6.5 cm; 67 Grams|
Hegen Baby Bottle Teat Extra Slow Flow (2-Pack)
|Size||Size 0 0m+ (Pack of 2)|
|Bottle teat type||Vented|
About this item
- The Extra Slow Flow teat is ideal for premature or low birth weight babies who are still learning to coordinate suckling and swallowing, or have other physical challenges.
- Flow Description: Additional teats of various sizes sold separately allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (extra slow/slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by.
- Simply assemble the teat into the collar and instantly becomes a feeding lid for baby. Hegen's teats are designed to encourage seamless transition from breast to bottle feeding, minimizing nipple confusion for your baby.
- Our velvety soft elliptical shaped teat closely mimics a mother's lactating breast while the off-centre teat design promotes upright feeding; similar to a position in which babies are nursed to reduce the risk of milk back-flow and the resulting mid-ear complication and colic.
- The built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake and prevents bubbling of milk, saving precious nutrients from oxidation. *Hegen Teats are marked with "0/1/2/3/Y" embossing to indicate extra slow/slow flow/medium flow/fast flow/thick feed respectively.
Hegen : Who We Are
At Hegen, we believe that breastfeeding should be rewarding, easy and - dare we say it - enjoyable!
Hegen is an award-winning brand founded in 2015 to enhance the breastfeeding journey for parents all over the world!
Mimics The Mother’s Breast
Velvety soft, elliptical shaped teat closely mimics the natural breast of mothers to promote natural latch-on for babies. This minimises nipple confusion, making it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
Air venting bypasses the milk to prevent aeration, minimising the oxidation of previous nutrients. This reduces excessive air intake, safeguarding your baby from tummy upsets.
Asymmetrical teat for upright feeding
Hegen’s super soft teats are asymmetrical and off-centre to allow for a natural upright feeding position at a 20 degrees tilt, similar to nursing from the breast. This minimises the tilt that conventional baby bottles require, reducing the risk of milk back-flow which may cause mid-ear complications.
Know when to upsize your teat
An indication of progress to the next teat flow can be observed through a baby’s body language and feeding behaviour (examples can be found below).
Do consult a healthcare professional if you require more assistance in identifying the right teat flow for your child.