|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 5.2 x 3.7 cm; 40 Grams|
Hffheer Parrot Neck Collar Bird Recovery Cones Bird Feather Protector for Birds(L)
Enhance your purchase
- 【Material】Made of premium acrylic material, it is sturdy and durable, easy to wear.
- 【OPTIONAL SIZES】3 sizes available, easy to get what fits for your pet.
- 【HELPFUL FOR BIRDS】Recovery collar is ideal as additional protection for healing wounds of medical surgery or treatment. Useful training aid to avoid the parrot usual plucking of feathers.
- 【NOTE】Normally, the large extension side is down, but sometimes it can happen that the parrot can still pluck its feather, so you can turn your head on the direction that can help you solve this problem well according to our experience.If all of the above cannot solve the problem, we suggest you buy a larger piece (6.1 inches) as a CD, which can be connected to this collar for use.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: Guarantee 100% refund, if you have any dissatisfaction on the quality of goods, please contact us, we are willing to send you a new goods or a full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Item type: Bird Neck Cover
Optional Size: S, M, L
S----Outer diameter: 4.8/1.9cm/in----Inner diameter: 3.3/1.3cm/in----Length: 3.5/1.4cm/in
M----Outer diameter: 7.2/2.8cm/in----Inner diameter: 3.5/1.4cm/in----Length: 4.3/1.7cm/in
L----Outer diameter: 9.5/3.7cm/in----Inner diameter: 4.5/1.8cm/in----Length: 5.5/2.2cm/in
1 x Parrot Neck Collar
6 x Screw
1.Take off the screw
2.Divide the necklace in half (the large extension side is down) and buckle on the parrot's neck, Be careful not to hold feathers in the middle of the collar. (You can gently drag the parrot's neck to extend it so that it fits more closely and please pay attention to the strength of your hand and it will be better for two people to work together to finish this process).
3.Wash down the large side, taking care not to clip the feather between the collar.
4.Put your little finger between the neck and the neck of the parrot to check if the collar is too loose or too tight If your little finger feels comfortable, this size is suitable for the parrot, then tighten the screws.
5.Insert the two screws into the collar separately.
6.Turn the collar 360 degrees to make sure the pen does not catch and that the neck moves easily.
1. Put the bird in a cage without obstacles
2. Most birds will be clumsy heads, most of them will shake their heads and flip their heads in an attempt to get rid of the collar. Most birds will gradually adapt after wearing for a few hours. However, some birds may stiffen their heads and continue to lower their heads for 12 to 24 hours.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|