|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||3-01-0038-5PCS|
|Package dimensions||10.16 x 7.87 x 1.02 cm; 49.9 Grams|
HiLetgo 5pcs Micro SD TF Card Adater Reader Module 6Pin SPI Interface Driver Module with chip Level Conversion for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA 2560 Due
|Price:||+ S$7.61 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module for reading and writing through the file system and the SPI interface driver.
- SCM system can be completed within a file MicroSD card .Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high speed card).
- 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V for level conversion chip, Micro SD card supply.
- Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card to signal the direction of converts 3.3V, MicroSD card interface to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller systems can read the signal.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module for reading and writing through the file system and the SPI interface driver,
SCM system can be completed within a file MicroSD card
Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high speed card)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Honestly, this is the one of the easiest modules to setup and use that I've experienced, I had absolutely no issues and it works well.
It even came with pins already soldered on, which is a huge bonus because I'm lazy.
tested in the exact same connector on my DIY Teensy Dev. board running the same software.
Had they all worked, the value for the money would have been super.
Just so you know...I have bought lots and lots of stuff from HiLetgo in the past and everything
has been perfect. This was the first time for a problem. Bound to happen sometime I guess.