|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 283.5 Grams|
Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Body Scrub with Lychee Oil, Exfoliating Salt Scrub to Exfoliate & Moisturize Skin, Deep Cleansing - 10 oz
- A Massage Body Scrub – Majestic Pure Himalayan Salt Scrub is formulated with powerful Natural Ingredients including Lychee berry, Sweet Almond Oil, and various Nutrients for their benefits on skin. Lychee Berry Oil has a soft, delicate scent and is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C. Majestic Pure Salt Scrub Detoxifies & Hydrates skin while containing No Harmful Chemicals. It can be used by Men & Women.
- Himalayan Pink Salt – Himalayan salt is known for its impressive nutrient profile, which includes high trace amounts of calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper & iron. These nutrients help detoxify skin by balancing pH levels in the body. The pink salt crystals act as a pore-minimizer to restore smooth, soft skin; Himalayan Salt color can vary from light to dark pink color hence the scrub color may vary.
- Detoxification + Hydration - Body Scrubs Exfoliate skin to remove dead cells, toxins, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from pores. Scrubbing also increases blood flow to assist in rejuvenation of skin cells; leaving not only your skin revived but also refreshing your whole Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Skin Blemish Solution - Our unique blend of ingredients can help to reduce the appearance of Acne, Blackheads, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scars, and Excess Oil. A pore-minimizer and hydrating solution to leave your skin feeling smoother, softer, and firmer
- Cruelty-Free, Made in USA - At Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals, we are proud to provide you with all-natural cruelty-free products made right here in the United States of America
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Lychee Fragrance Oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
Massage onto skin using circular motions starting with any sore muscles or cellulite, the legs, then arms & body, making your way back toward your heart. Rinse well. Make sure to moisturize your skin after exfoliating. Your skin will be lightly scented, soft & moisturized.
Himalayan Salt Body Scrub will help you relax & wash away tension. Himalayan Salt provides a perfect mineral-rich buffer to remove the dull, dead skin cells, bringing new life to your skin. Lychee essential oil is added to an ultra-moisturizing blend of nourishing botanical oils to leave your skin velvety soft & lightly scented. By exfoliating this scrub, the rich minerals & nutrients in the salt are delivered to your cells via an easily absorbed ionic infusion.
- Help improve the texture, tone & appearance of your skin
- Help combat water retention.
- Help reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Help prevent muscle cramping and soreness
- Promote clam and relaxation
- Help increase circulation, assist in the rejuvenation of your cells
- Assist in purging the auric field of negative vibrations
SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Not only is it a small amount for the price, but it's not good quality.
-there is not a good oil to salt ratio, you lose so much of it because it just crumbles before you can even really use it. Super dry.
-it doesn't even smell good? I expected this stuff to smell amazing but it was super subtle from the start and not that great, and what's more: after having it for a little over a month, it smells terrible as I assume the oil went rancid. Oil does not go rancid in a month so I assume this was a pretty old batch!
-the salt is painful, whether it be the coarseness of the salt or the burning.
-it does not leave me feeling moisturized, just a tad greasy and mostly just irritated.
NOT good for sensitive skin at all.
I definitely won't be buying this again.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 April 2019