Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$10.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Homz Contour Steel Stable Ironing Board, Standard Size, Grey and White Pattern Cover
- Standard size ironing board, 53” long x 13.5” wide
- Perforated steel top allows steam to remove wrinkles faster while providing a solid ironing surface
- 100 percent cotton cover with polyurethane foam padding included – various styles of replacement covers and pads available
- Thick, sturdy and durable, 1 3/8 Inch thick steel contoured feet provide rigidity when the board is in use and easily adjusts to any height, up to 37.5 Inch tall
- Lightweight to carry for easy setup and storage - Patented leg lock secures the legs and makes for easy transport when not in use
- Curved foot increases stability by 30% over a basic T-leg ironing board
- Minimal and fresh color pallet - Grey and white modern lattice cover design with white frame, grey non-skid feet
- Made in the USA at our factory in Indiana
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Homz contour ironing board is the essential tool to keep all of your garments pressed and ironed. With a 53 x 13 in. perforated steel top, the board provides ample ironing surface for garments of all sizes. Sturdy, durable metal contoured legs provide more stability and a patented leg lock design allows easy transport and storage. Made in the USA. Homz is the only U.S. manufacturer of ironing boards. For over 65 years, our Seymour, IN facility has made quality steel-top ironing boards in a variety of styles.Cleaning instructions for ironing board cover: Use a damp soft cotton cloth to wipe down the cover. Allow to air dry. Not machine washable. Do not put in dryer
100% Cotton Cover
Includes a tightly contoured 100% cotton cover with foam pad.
Note: To clean dampen a clean, soft cotton cloth and wipe down the cover. Do not machine wash the cover.
100% Cotton Cover
Perforated Steel Top
Sturdy Steel Legs
To open the ironing board, press the large padded quick release lever on the underside of the ironing board back toward the board, and pull legs forward. Make sure to press lever all the way to open the board.
To close, again press the quick release lever toward the ironing board and retract the legs to the closed position.
About Homz Ironing Boards
Quality US Steel
This Homz Ironing Board is the essential tool to keep all your garments pressed and ironed.
Unlike other products on the market, Homz boards feature a metal top made of quality U.S. steel, which not only provides a better ironing performance but also a safer ironing experience.
It takes approximately 45 minutes from raw steel to fashion an ironing board. The steel used in the ironing boards comes from India and the covers use cotton from North Carolina.
- Made from durable steel
- Does not break or crack
- No harmful chemicals
- Steel is non-flammable
- Withstands heat of a 450 degree iron
|T-Leg Ironing Board||Contour Ironing Board||4-Leg Ironing Board||Durabilt Ironing Board||Wide Top Ironing Board||Standard Width Replacement Covers|
|Standard||Preferred||Superior||Heavy Duty||Superior Wide Top||We recommend purchasing an additional cover and pad for your Ironing Board for an optimal ironing experience|
|Ironing Surface Dimensions||53" x 13"||53" x 13"||54" x 14"||54" x 14.875"||48" x 18"|
|Adjusts to any Height up to||35"||35"||36.5"||39.5"||39"|
|Approx. Weight||8 Pounds||7.5 Pounds||9 Pounds||11 pounds||17 pounds|
|Steel Top Type||Perforated- reflects heat back to the garment for a faster ironing process||Perforated- reflects heat back to the garment for a faster ironing process||Mesh- improved steam flow||Mesh- improved steam flow||Mesh- improved steam flow|
|Cotton Cover Includes Scorch Guard and is Stain Resistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Padding Type||1/8" Foam Padding||1/8" Foam Padding||1/8" Foam Padding||1/4" High Density Foam and 3/8" Fiber Padding||1/4" Fiber Padding|
|Iron Rest||Available with and without||✓|
|Available Cover Colors||Green, Blue, White and Grey Pattern||Charcoal Grey, Grey and White Pattern, Grey and White Marble||Blue and White Pattern||Grey and Orange||Khaki/Tan||Assorted Colors - Solids and Patterns|
About Homz Products
Homz provides innovative home organizational solutions to make life a little easier and a lot nicer. We know that consumers are constantly on the go and look to their home environment as a place to unwind and relax so we make products that help consumers take control of their busy lives. We are committed to sustainability and use reprocessed materials in our manufacturing whenever possible.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+ Very nice price
+ Smooth locking mechanism makes it easy to set up
+ Adjustable height (though I'm 5'6" and I wouldn't want it any lower than the maximum height)
+ Attractive cover
- Unstable and squeaky -- It tends to wobble slightly as you use it (and quite a lot if you apply any pressure) and squeaks as it moves.
- Thin pad (see fifth picture)
- Uneven surface -- The steel mesh bows downward between the supports, so while you're ironing, pressure is applied unevenly across the surface. In the first picture, you can see how the raised areas made by the supports created lines when I ironed my dress.
- Cover tends to roll back while ironing (see last picture)
- Poor-quality construction comes complete with a dent and scratches (see pictures two, three, and four)
Given the price, I didn't have high hopes for this ironing board. I could've lived with the scratches; the dent is a bit concerning, because it suggests that the leg might fold, but I'm not hard on ironing boards so it probably would have been okay. The way the cover rolls back is a definite annoyance, but taping it down might have helped. I could've added padding. But it would take a lot of padding to even out the surface, and given all the other problems, it just doesn't seem worth it. I'll be returning this board.
+ Very nice price (about $35)
+ Lightweight. I am pretty small (5.2feet, 112lb) and I can hold and carry it with one hand.
+ Smooth locking mechanism (easy to set up).
+ Adjustable height
+ Don't have issues with the mechanism
+ Made in the USA
- Unstable and squeaky. But while ironing I have no issues (maybe I don't apply too much pressure, but at the same time I iron as normal and don't worry about the board)
- Thin pad. But I have no issues with this. No, it does not move while ironing, doesn't open up the metal surface, just a little bit rolls or folds if you hook the edge with clothes.
Overall: good for this price