|Product Name||Super Club Box Diapers with TrueAbsorb Technology|
|Brand||The Honest Company|
|Manufacturer||The Honest Company HPC|
|Product Dimensions||40.79 x 23.09 x 29.79 cm; 4.17 Kilograms|
The Honest Company Super Club Box Diapers with TrueAbsorb Technology, Painted Feathers & Bunnies, Size 4, 120 Count
|Price:||(S$0.70 / Count) + S$59.32 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Weight Recommendation: 22-37 pounds. ADORABLE DIAPERS: This box is packed with hypoallergenic, super-soft, ultra-absorbent, gentle, and safe disposable diapers in adorable, posh prints, with soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs, and fastening tabs.
- SUPER-SOFT LINER: A cloudlike liner provides the ultimate comfort for skin while rapidly funneling moisture away. Super-absorbent, multi-layer technology locks away moisture, holding 17 times its weight in fluid for advanced leak protection.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Super-absorbent diapers have a bio-based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant-derived materials that are gentle on your baby’s delicate skin, keeping your baby happy, dry, and comfortable.
- MADE WITHOUT: Latex, chlorine processing, fragrances, or lotions, because we believe you shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you.
- HONEST PURPOSE: We love our babies. We love your babies. That’s why we err on the side of caution when it comes to ingredient selection, doing our best to avoid chemicals of concern. We use smart ingredients and create trusted products that work.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Absorbent Bio-Core [Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF) Wood Pulp From Sustainably Managed Forests, Sodium Polyacrylate Containing Renewable Materials & Odor Inhibitors Including Citrus Extract & Liquid Chlorophyll], Outer Layer(Plant-Based PLA), Inner Layer (Polyethylene & Polypropylene), Leg/Waist System (Polymer Spadex & Polypropylene), Polyolefin Adhesives in the Seams & Joints, Super-Cute Design on Backsheet (Inks)
Our new and best-ever baby diapers have arrived! These super-absorbent, Honest diapers are made of naturally derived, sustainable materials, and they’re gentle on your baby’s delicate skin. Now featuring an improved fit and advanced leak protection like never before, this super-soft diaper is designed to perform. Oh, and did we mention how adorable they are? Our Super Club Boxes also contain two stylish prints each. We took all the things you need (and want!) in a diaper—advanced leak protection, a secure fit, softness, and comfort—and made it Honestly amazing with hypoallergenic and sustainable materials. Our diapers’ TrueAbsorb Core holds 17 times its weight in fluid and has a super-soft cloudlike liner and an Honestly Secure fit featuring stretchy side panels and sure-fit leg cuffs. Our bio-based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant-derived materials is friendly. And we offer stylish prints for boys and girls, with adorable options for every occasion! We love our babies. We love your babies. That’s why we err on the side of caution when it comes to ingredient selection, doing our best to avoid chemicals of concern.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros: Cute design - no harsh/overly scented smell
Cons: expensive compared to other similar products - very bulky and heavy once soiled just once - tabs are not securing enough to hold diaper - smaller than compared to other similar product
In the end, another failed attempt on my part in trying to find good diapers. I will be donating the unopen packages due to how bulky and heavy/saggy they become the moment they get soiled. Our toddler is very slim and even the size 4 on her were very snug. As cute as the design in these, they are not worth the extra costs. I would suggest pampers organic version for a little less cost and bulk.
But these diapers are super small compared to pampers even though you buy the same size. The flaps feel super cheap. I also noticed that they get saggy right away. At night time, it doesn't even last throughout the night. I you don't wake up to do atlease 1 nighttime change, your child will wake up soaked. I never had this problem with pampers.
I would have payed $15 max for this box.