Honey-Can-Do Tabletop Ironing Board with Retractable Iron Rest
- Ideal for dorm rooms, apartments or smaller spaces
- Portable iron board provides sturdy and spacious ironing surface
- Includes metal iron rest to prevent scorching
- Collapsible; stores easily as a closet ironing board
- Constructed of wood and cloth: includes a pad and aqua blue cover
- Dimensions-32 L x 12 W x 6.1 H inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your best college girlfriend decided to stay in the city after graduation. She was always so put together, sporting crisp blouses with gold buttons marching down the center and pastel linen blazers that never looked mussed. Now she keeps living chic in her 500-square-foot apartment with just the essentials—laptop, side-zip booties, and this Tabletop Ironing Board with Retractable Iron Rest. It folds up and stores easily in her closet so she can use it to keep her collared shirts and editor pants in line. When she’s finished she slips on each piece and smiles because while space is at a premium, wrinkle-free style is not.
Tabletop Ironing Board with Iron Rest
Your laundry area has never been the biggest space in your home, and ironing usually calls for a lot of room to get those shirts crispy. Not any longer.
This tabletop ironing board with iron rest allows you to find whatever room in your home makes you happy and unearth your ironing skills there. Then, when you’re done, just collapse it and store it back where it’s out of the way. That’ll have you and your space looking its best.
Honey-Can-Do International, LLC, was founded in 2008 and has been growing rapidly ever since, demonstrated by our multi-year position on the Crain’s Chicago Business 'Fast 50' list and our rise in the Inc. 5000. We have 160 employees in the Chicago land area.
Honey-Can-Do is a vendor-partner with nearly every major retailer in the United States who carry organization products as well as retailers in over 60 additional countries.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When I was attempting to set it up the black plastic tabs meant to hold the legs in place broke off, and the legs fell off on to my table.
This Honey Can Do board came out of the box, unpacked, turned over, legs swung down and snapped into place. It folds back down just as easy. The entire frame, including the legs, moving parts and clamps are sturdy metal, screwed into place with good screws. The board is thick particle board. Good particle board so these days is wonderful. The pad and cover work fine for me as I iron cotton material on high heat, but the pad is not thick. The board doesn't move at all because of good quality plastic feet. The iron holder doesn't budge with the iron on it. I do say the iron holder is a little difficult to pull out and slide back in, but I think there is a knack to it I need to work out. The board is not super small if that's what you need. It's a good size table top ironing board that could be used to iron shirts and other clothing pieces. It is small enough to go on top of my sewing desk. I love it and highly recommend it.
And, to be very clear to other reviewers who were a bit confused and questioning if my customer photos is actually the product being sold here, I have this product: Honey-Can-Do BRD-01435 Collapsible Tabletop Ironing Board with Pull out Iron Rest. Check the product number to ensure you're comparing the right product with my costumer photos before complaining. Thank you.
- The board is well-padded, so it provides a good thickness and cushion for ironing while also providing good support as a flat surface.
- The legs and iron rest fold flat, making storage very easy.
- The legs (base of board) don’t lock when they are fully opened. I was trying to straighten out a pair of shorts on the board by pulling one leg hole through the pointier end of the board (know what I mean?), when the board collapsed because the base of the board folded flat with the pressure. This could be prevented if the base locks once it’s opened.
- The board has a funny smell, which I think will go away over time.