|Manufacturer||Honey Paper Co|
|Brand||Honey Paper Co|
|Manufacturer Part Number||112319|
Honey Paper Co Growth Mindset Poster - 12 x 16 Educational Poster for Classroom Decoration, Bulletin Boards - Inspire & Motivate Young Students
|Price:||+ S$8.90 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EDUCATIONAL CLASSROOM POSTER: Motivate your kids to adopt a growth mindset to achieve more success at home and school. Hangs well on any bulletin board, chalkboard, classroom wall or school hallway.
- BRIGHT VIBRANT COLORS: Poster compliments learning decor at elementary or middle schools, libraries, learning centers, after school programs, daycares, & homeschooling or hang in a child's bedroom.
- INSPIRE YOUNG MINDS: Wall art features 10 fixed mindset thoughts and their equivelant growth mindsets. Wall art acts as learning tool to encourage students & kids to think differently.
- SHIPPED IN STAY FLAT ENVELOPE: Your new teacher resource and classroom supply poster ships in a cardboard stay-flat envelope to prevent any folding or damage during shipping.
- SIZED 12 x 16: Printed on quality glossy paper with high definition printing for vibrant colors and clear designs. Can be hung with or without frame (not included).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect For The Classroom, Daycare, Library, Learning Center, or Home!
Pin or frame this educational poster where your kids will see it to challenge them to adopt a Growth Mindset with everything they do.
Accomplish BIG Things With a GROWTH MINDSET!
Success Begins With Believing You Can
Instead of Thinking... > Think This...
I can't do it. > I'm still learning. I'll keep trying!
I'm not good at this. > What can I learn to get better at this?
It's good enough. > Is this the best I can do?
It's too hard. > With more practice it will get easier!
I'm afraid of making a mistake. > Mistakes are how I learn & get better!
They are better at it than I am. > What can I learn from them?
I don't know how. > I can learn how!
I can't make this any better. > I can always find ways to improve!
I don't like challenges. > Challenges make me better!
I give up. > I'll try a different way!
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|