|Manufacturer||Honey Paper Co|
|Brand||Honey Paper Co|
|Manufacturer Part Number||112319|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Honey Paper Co Growth Mindset Poster - 12 x 16 Educational Poster for Classroom Decoration, Bulletin Boards - Inspire & Motivate Young Students
|Price:||+ S$8.90 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EDUCATIONAL CLASSROOM POSTER: Motivate your kids to adopt a growth mindset to achieve more success at home and school. Hangs well on any bulletin board, chalkboard, classroom wall or school hallway.
- BRIGHT VIBRANT COLORS: Poster compliments learning decor at elementary or middle schools, libraries, learning centers, after school programs, daycares, & homeschooling or hang in a child's bedroom.
- INSPIRE YOUNG MINDS: Wall art features 10 fixed mindset thoughts and their equivelant growth mindsets. Wall art acts as learning tool to encourage students & kids to think differently.
- SHIPPED IN STAY FLAT ENVELOPE: Your new teacher resource and classroom supply poster ships in a cardboard stay-flat envelope to prevent any folding or damage during shipping.
- SIZED 12 x 16: Printed on quality glossy paper with high definition printing for vibrant colors and clear designs. Can be hung with or without frame (not included).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect For The Classroom, Daycare, Library, Learning Center, or Home!
Pin or frame this educational poster where your kids will see it to challenge them to adopt a Growth Mindset with everything they do.
Accomplish BIG Things With a GROWTH MINDSET!
Success Begins With Believing You Can
Instead of Thinking... > Think This...
I can't do it. > I'm still learning. I'll keep trying!
I'm not good at this. > What can I learn to get better at this?
It's good enough. > Is this the best I can do?
It's too hard. > With more practice it will get easier!
I'm afraid of making a mistake. > Mistakes are how I learn & get better!
They are better at it than I am. > What can I learn from them?
I don't know how. > I can learn how!
I can't make this any better. > I can always find ways to improve!
I don't like challenges. > Challenges make me better!
I give up. > I'll try a different way!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Quality is amazing! And it’s the perfect size!