Uvex by Honeywell S8550 Clear Uncoated Replacement Visor, Polycarbonate
|Price:||+ S$7.48 Delivery|
- Replacement visor
- Excellent optics and increased visibility
- Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators
- Used for most indoor work applications,100% dielectric and no metal parts
- Please note: The lens has a peel away protective coating on front and back that should be removed before use.
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Bionic Shield Safety Faceshield redefines a higher level of technology in the faceshield category. With more than 15 design patents pending, the Bionic Shield revolutionizes the safety market. Its advanced ergonomic faceshield design combines superior protection and all-day comfort with the kind of easy-to-use features that workers desire. This polycarbonate visor is perfect for workers exposed to falling or flying objects, impact, chemical splash, and airborne debris.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You've got to be kidding me, right?
The lens, has two protective coatings on it. ONE on the inside, and ONE on the outside.
Once you remove them, you'll notice a clear as glass lens. Nothing misty or opaque about it.
Perfect for what I'll use it for (grinding metal), and cheap enough to toss when it's scratched and hard to see out of. Or, I can simply buy a new lens for as little as $5. Love this item!
... just to show, I took pictures and posted them to my review of the lens with both protective covers, with one cover, and no covers. I believe they'll show up in reverse order, but you'll get the idea.
• Remove the protective film off the visor before using!
• Push the head strap adjustment knob in to adjust.
• Spend a few minutes customizing the fit - helps with comfort and you only have to do it once. With 2,784 possible adjustment positions, I'm sure you can find the perfect fit.
• Outstanding optics. Clear field of vision ahead, lower and peripherally
• Strong polycarbonate visor is Ansi rated
• Replaceable visor and sweatband
• Can be adjusted while wearing
• Anti-Fog actually works! (model S8510 only)
• Visor flips up and stays up until you tug it down
• So comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing the shield
• The Darth Vader look frightens my dog
When I first received it back in 2015 it had a lot of small hairline cracks in the bottom of the face shield that didn't really seem to affect anything. I was wrong, and probably should have sent it back for a replacement. All of those small cracks have since fragmented upward into the face mask and cracked it.
I would however buy this mask again, and I would recommend it. Just be aware if you see these small cracks when you first receive it.
I'm wholly disappointed by my purchase and I'm returning it today, the day after I got it. I am not getting a replacement from this company and will be actively avoiding their products int he future.