Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$19.90 delivery
+ S$20.00 delivery
Hot Wheels World's Best Driver - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
- Extreme motocross in the Andes, freestyle mid-air stunts on top of Shanghai skyscrapers, precision drifting through an obstacle course on top of a South Pacific aircraft carrier - the adrenaline-fueled excitement only Hot Wheels can deliver
- 24 customizable vehicles including classic Hot Wheels designs such as the Ripper, the Twin Mill and the Boneshaker
- Intuitive arcade gameplay design that is easy to play but keeps players coming back with its "one more go" appeal for true mastery; Players will need to master the four core disciplines to become "World's Best Driver; "
- Go behind the curtain and unlock the secrets of the Hot Wheels Test Facility, an ever-changing hub world where players can practice their skills before showtime on the circuit
- Stunning graphics bring the Hot Wheels vehicles to life for the first time on HD platforms; Combine that with advanced physics simulations for a truly unique Hot Wheels experience
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Developed by Firebrand Games (NASCAR Unleashed, Cars 2, Need for Speed The Run, Hot Wheels Track Attack), players can now join the ranks of Team Hot Wheels, an elite group of drivers competing for the coveted title: "World's Best Driver." The drivers are split into four teams, each with their own disciplines: Super Fast (Green), Outrageous (Red), High Tech (Blue) and Powerful (Yellow). Compete in over 70 thrilling events in four Hot Wheels Test Facility (HWTF) locations around the world. For the first time, players can experience the legendary world of the HWTF where the latest and greatest Hot Wheels creations are born.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When you start the game, you'll be introduced to different modes and gameplay instructions with poorly developed loading screens and terrible voice acting. That's the first sign that this is truly a rushed budget title aimed at cashing in on the Hot Wheels franchise. When you actually start playing, the controls are absolutely horrible, and you'll find yourself fighting to keep your vehicle on the track, more than you are actually trying to enjoy the game, and complete the task at hand.
Level after level, the mechanics get worst. There is no sense of speed. The visual effects are half backed. The commentary is repetitive and horribly done. This game truly has no redeeming qualities, besides the Hot Wheels branded cover art.
If you're a fan of Hot Wheels, or, you're looking to purchase this for a kid that likes the brand/collects the cars, steer clear of this one. You'd be better off picking up "Hot Wheels: Beat That!". Or, nearly other racing title on the market. This is one of the worst games that I've played in a long time.
1 / 5 Stars.