I wish I had purchased this book sooner.
Dale Carnegie's advice has remained constant and applicable across the years for a reason. It's simple and his techniques make perfect sense. If you're anything like me, you'll be kicking yourself when you see how you could have handled situations differently. I'm being transformed from a socially awkward, timid and defensive person, to someone that seems collected and confident.
If you're having troubles in life and simply can't figure out what you're doing wrong, this is a fantastic place to start. Good luck on your journey!
- Mass Market Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Books; Revised ed. edition (27 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439199191
- ISBN-13: 978-1439199190
- Product Dimensions:: 17.2 x 2.3 x 10.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 118 g
- Customer reviews: 9,556 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)